012

TWITTER

elijahhewson
my album is out in 10 minutes. listen.

user
can't listen if it's not out yet mate
user
oomf it's out
user
girl i'm not in the same timezone as u

inhalerdublin
YOUR album? 🤨
inhalerdublin
yes my album
inhalerdublin
it's true it's his - rob
bobbyskeetz
i did not say this stop replying to yourself eli
inhalerdublin
LEAVE ME ALONE

angelgallagher
and what if i don't
elijahhewson
u die
angelgallagher
i'm reporting u!

"WHY IS MY TWITTER SUSPENDED" eli shouts out throwing his phone on his table. angel and i double over with laughter.
"i didn't think my report would actually work" angel says between giggles. he gets up and starts chasing her around the tour bus, until he tackles her onto the sofa. they start laughing hysterically. everyone in the room looks at them awkwardly. they sit up and look at eachother, blushing and leaning back onto the couch. eli yawns and places his arm around her, whispering something into her ear.

"sorry to interrupt but it's 59 guys, one minute." lu lambo says rubbing his hands together. i sit there nervously awaiting for the minute to pass. knowing nearly my entire unreleased album was about my breakup with bobby, i was scared of what he had potentially written from his side of the breakup on theirs. i knew i was over it but i was worried the memories that he might've written into his songs would bring back unwanted feelings.

"it's midnight! HAPPY ALBUM DAY!" ryan yells, popping a bottle of champagne. josh eagerly presses play and we all sit there in conversation and celebration, listening to the new songs.

TWITTER

inhalerdublin
our album is out now! (eli is suspended)

↳ angelgallagherhi this is eli on angel's phone i'm leaving the band fuck you guys i'm gonna become a duo with mags  ↳ magsalbarn who tf said i want you↳ angelgallagherNOBODY WANTS ME😔😔↳ aurorafilms angel does x

angelgallagher
hi this is eli on angel's phone i'm leaving the band fuck you guys i'm gonna become a duo with mags
magsalbarn
who tf said i want you
angelgallagher
NOBODY WANTS ME😔😔
aurorafilms
angel does x

user
why is ryan the only one who's excited

flogrant
i love it sm! ☺️💓
ryanmcmahon_15
:)

user
I AM DEAD DECEASED DYING RIP IN PEACE ME

user
so proud of you guys!!!!

liked by dylanminnette, _femalien and 40,105 others bobbyskeetz album out listen now

bobbyskeetz album out listen now

magsalbarn took him a whole 2 seconds to think of that caption
bobbyskeetz it was a difficult two seconds

user WHY IS THERE NO LEAD ROB VOCALS 😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔

joshjenkinson_ amazing bass on this dude! ☺️👍
bobbyskeetz amazing guitar bro 😎

user ROBERT

damonalbarn super proud of you boys! you're gonna make it far one day (maybe even further than me! (doubt it)) ❤️
bobbyskeetz maybe we can open for blur one day ;)
magsalbarn absolutely not that's my worse nightmare

REAL LIFE

their song if you're gonna break my heart finishes and the next song on the track list starts. bobby looks uneasy as it begins, looking at me and away repeatedly with awkwardness.

i sit listening closely to the lyrics, feeling like they sounded somehow familiar

"there's something in the room with us tonight
it's caught between the dawn and morning light
something that you said that drove it home
left me underneath in your perfect storm
something that you said that changed the tide
tangled in the weight of our own lies
is everything we had as good as gone?
lying in the wreck of your perfect storm"

the song finishes and i'm looking at bobby, trying to read his facial expressions. we make eye contact and neither of us break it. eli's eyes look between us both and sits back quietly, with a smug smile on his face. he nudges angel and she smirks alongside him.

"how come angel and mags get songs written about them on the album and i don't? seems a little biased" aurora jokes, breaking our moment. i kick her leg to tell her to shut the fuck up.
"i'm sure josh will get on that for you straight away." ryan says putting his hands on josh's shoulders. josh begins to blush but tries to play it cool and laughs it off as a joke.

i look back at bobby again, he looks away from still looking at me. i look down at my feet, tapping them nervously against the floor.

dublin in ecstasy plays next and the memories begin to flood back even more, i remember them writing this in the holiday home the last summer they visited. i remembered how eager they were to finish it, how they stayed up all night perfecting the lyrics and playing their instruments over and over again. i remember being fascinated with their imagination and was in awe watching bobby's focus with his bass and his determination to get it just right.

for the rest of the album i zoned out, i was so unsure of how i felt and what this feeling was. i don't know if i miss him or just miss the memories. it's only just begun but i need this tour to be over, i need to escape back to normality and spend time with my boyfriend, the person i should be thinking about right now. i need this feeling gone.