005

TWITTER

inhaler updates

bobby and mags albarn in the smoking area of the academy in dublin 📸 via anonymous

REAL LIFE

"need a lighter?" i look up from my purse to see the same blue eyes i caught in the crowd earlier that night.
"fuck this i'm just gonna go buy one." i turn to leave. a familiar comfort rushes to my shoulder as his hand is placed on my coat.
"mags wait please just let me speak to you" he pleads. rolling my eyes, i turn around to face him staring up at his tall figure, grabbing the lighter out his hand and lighting my cigarette.
"i don't know what you expect me to say to you after everything that you put me through."

"that's what i want to talk about you never explained why you blocked me and ended things. why you ran out our house that day in november 3 years ago."
"be fucking serious with me bobby you know what you did."

"i really don't.."
"well if you genuinely don't know then why did you let me go?"
"what?"
"why did you let me walk straight out the door with my bags, not even trying to stop me. you clearly didn't care about me, and you made that very obvious when i flew all the way back to dublin to surprise YOU and see YOU.." i point my cigarette at him shooting daggers with my words.

"..and what do i find? you on a date with some other girl, giving her your jacket that i used to wear and putting your arm around her."

his eyes look lost in thought. he doesn't speak and just keeps staring at me like he's thinking of what to say.

"god you can't even defend yourself now you've been caught." i throw my used cigarette onto the floor and put it out quickly before storming back inside, not bearing to look at him any longer.

"hi im josh!" entering back into the green room, the boys are introducing themselves properly to aurora. josh smiles widely and holds out his hand to introduce himself formally.

the blonde girl looks him up and down.
"pleasure." she says sarcastically. josh's smile drops and he awkwardly steps back.

aurora notices the tears ricocheting down my cheeks.
"oh my god mags are you okay?" i wipe my cheeks.
"yeah i'm fine just.. saw the last person i want to see"

aurora looks back at eli furrowing her eyebrows as she rubs my back. eli awkwardly laughs.

"so... anyone down for a pint?" he suggests. angel's eyes light up.
"me! definitely me!" she jumps and down.
"i could do with some alcohol." i shrug, leading the way out the venue.