004

liked by lu

liked by lu.lambo, anaisgallagher and 28,303 others
angelgallagher i ❤️ interrupting soundcheck
tagged magsalbarn

user WE CAN HEAR HER SOUNDCHECKING OUTSIDE RN COME SAY HI PLEASE

user I LOVE YOU

aurorafilms ur such an irritation x
angelgallagher you LOVE me 🥰

anaisgallagher ❣️

elijahhewson cute
liked by angelgallagher

user tell maggie to cover fade into you again WE MISS IT
liked by bobbyskeetz

angel 🪽
hey we've managed to get hold of the guest list, just checking which of yous are coming?

elijah ⭐️
just me, ryan and josh x

angel 🪽
no bobby? shocker.

elijah ⭐️
i wouldn't be so quick to judge actually, leave him a spot on the list he might surprise you x

angel 🪽
i don't think mags would enjoy that but i'll give the list to the box office now so she won't see it

elijah ⭐️
you never know she might even be happy to see him
and thanks you're the best xx

angel🪽
don't have to tell me that twice xx

elijah ⭐️
hmm you've always been so modest haven't ya x

angel 🪽
you're one to talk i've seen plenty of videos of you on stage

elijah ⭐️
so you've been watching videos of me huh? 😏

angel 🪽
fuck off

elijah ⭐️
see u tonight x

REAL LIFE

"YOU ROCK" ryan shouts out laughing as he turns back to eli, josh and angel at the bar. i giggle as the audience cheers after i finish playing he gets me so high and switch my electric guitar for an acoustic. the stage manager brings out a stool and i place myself on it. "dublin's so great" i smile making the audience scream even louder.

"this city just holds so many memories for me, some bad but mostly good. this will always be my second home and i don't know if many of you know but i uh i actually did live here during lockdown" i smirk to myself. aurora rolls her eyes playfully in the corner of my eye in the photo pit. "i'm so glad he's not here" i mouth to her and she laughs nodding.

"well this next song, i'm playing just for you dublin because it's just as special to me as you are." the crowd continues to scream at my every sentence.
"this has to be my favourite song ever and any of you have stuck around with me for a while, and by the way if you have thank you so much, you may know that i actually used to play this at all my shows..."

three girls in the front begin to catch on to what song i'm about to play and jump up and down manically

i strum my guitar.

"i want to hold the hand inside you"
my fans start screaming hysterically. this cover is definitely a fan favourite and it's been years since i last played it.

"i want to take the breath that's true"

my eyes scan the crowd, taking in the environment as everyone holds up their phone torches. i see movement at the back of the room as a figure walks over to the bar and places his hand on eli's shoulder. he sits down and looks up to stare me right in the eyes. i stare back.

"i look to you, and i see nothing."

bobby looks down but i stay staring at him.

  — ♡ —

"what the fuck was that?" i get up from my dressing room couch and walk towards ryan, josh, eli and angel as they walk in with security, aurora standing up next to me.

"did any of you know he was going to be here?" i ask. angel looks down at her feet. she does that a lot when she's keeping secrets.
"can i see the guest list please?" i ask the security standing at the door, he grabs a piece of paper and hands it to me. i look at it and look back at angel.

"angel i left you in charge of guest list and you go ahead and put my ex fucking boyfriend on it without checking with me first?" i yell at her feeling myself getting overwhelmed with emotions.

angel opens her mouth to answer back but eli puts his arm in front of her and speaks instead
"don't get mad at ang, mags it was my idea for him to come."
"eli for the love of god why why would you invite him. you know how it ended between us and how long it took me to get over it" i begin pacing the room panicking, the walls starting to close in on me.

"i'm sorry but you know it wouldn't have been the same without all of us there. and mags' as much as you hate to admit it you know he still cares about you." eli's words send me over the edge. he didn't realise how wrong he was.

i grab my jacket and purse.
"i can't do this, i need to get out of here."
my hands slam into the door leading to the smoking area and i search through my bag with a cigarette between my teeth. "shit" i mutter under my breath.

"need a lighter?"