003

IMESSAGE GROUP CHAT 💬

who the feck are inhaler?

robert 🐥
anyone up for a pint in temple bar tonight

josh 🎲
i'll pass that shit's spenny

elijah ⭐️
sorry lads me and ryan have other plans

josh 🎲
oh yeah about that i'm coming too now

ryan 🍷
sound

robert 🐥
where was my invite?

elijah ⭐️
uhhhhhhh

josh 🎲
yeah eli where's rob's invite 😁

elijah ⭐️
well we were gonna check out mags' gig so we didn't think you'd really want to come
ryan🍷 reacted: 👍

robert 🐥
oh right have fun then lol

josh 🎲

ryan🍷 reacted: 🔥

ryan🍷 reacted: 🔥

— ♡ —

DUBLIN CITY FM RADIO INTERVIEW

"and that was doomsday by the talented maggie albarn who we are currently joined by in the studio, mags how are you? we're so happy you're back in ireland!"

"hi! oh my god it feels so good to be back, i feel amazing, i'm glad everyone's enjoying the new song"

"so doomsday, which is a gorgeous song by the way, is the most recent single from your upcoming second album half love half regret which comes out at the end of this month on the 24th, how excited are you for your fans to hear it?"

"sean you have no idea. this album is a lot deeper than my first one of course. my fans can expect a very different vibe to it but it's ten times better and i'm so excited to play these songs live"

"so we can expect a tour soon then?"

"oh i fear i've said too much haha"

"so what's this new vibe for your album then? we know your debut young and naive is what you have called your lover era so what kind of era is maggie albarn in now?"

"well if we're going to compare to taylor swift albums, who may i say is the absolute love of my life, i'd have to compare half love half regret to red (taylor's version). i've matured a lot since the last album."

"i can't wait to cry to it in the shower"

"been there, done that sean!"

"okay so to close off the interview we're going to ask you a couple questions, are you ready for it mags?"

"never been more ready for anything in my life!"

"ok question one, who's your favourite irish artist?"

"it's got to be u2 hasn't it?"

"if you could spend 24 hours with any celebrity who would it be?"

"it would be wrong for me to not say taylor swift"

"speaking of taylor, is it true you're going to be supporting her on tour?"

"..moving swiftly on"

"you hinted earlier at the possibility of a tour this year for your album, which city are you most excited to perform in?"

"i cannot wait to play in new york one day. lots of my favourite musicians have links to it and i'd just love to see the city"

"which musicians in particular are we talking about here?"

"well obviously taylor swift and her song welcome to new york but also the strokes, who have such a special place in my heart."

"you have a show here in dublin tonight in the academy, how are you feeling about it?"

"dublin's always been like a second home to me and i've spent a lot of time here throughout my life. so many memories and i'm just really psyched to play to such an intimate audience and hopefully see some familiar faces in the crowd."

"thank you so much for speaking with us today, half love half regret the second album from maggie albarn will be out february 24th on all streaming platforms. pre-save now if you haven't already!"

TWITTER

user
oh she's DEFINITELY supporting taylor mark my words
user
her calling her normal venue capacity intimate i fear this is the end of her small artist era

user
"i'd have to compare half love half regret to red (taylor's version)" bobby skeetz watch your back.

user
this is gonna be the jake gyllenhaalification of robert keating
user

userthis is gonna be the jake gyllenhaalification of robert keating↳ user

user
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS😭😭

user
MAGS SAYING THE STROKES HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HER HEART

userMAGS SAYING THE STROKES HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN HER HEART

user
I AM A CHILD OF DIVORCE

user
familiar faces??? inhaler?????

user
HER MENTIONING ELI AND RYAN AS FAMILIAR FACES AWW