¡ l'amour de ma vie !

previously '¡campus tour!'
(beware ‼️)
may
✿————✿

You couldn't recall how you ended up bent over your desk, being fucked from behind by a guy who's face you couldn't really see. The sound of skin slapping against skin was only overpowered by your harmonious moans.

Though every time you focused, his face would only blur more, you knew who it was. Who it had to be.

"Fuck..." you barely managed to breathe out as Suna slowed to a stop to readjust your position. How long had the two of you been at it? Hours? You couldn't tell.

Every orgasm felt like it was only a part of a whole, none of them made you feel satisfied enough. You needed more of him.

He leaned down, lips grazing the corner of  your ear after fixing your position. Without wasting any time, he went back to thrusting in and out of you without holding back, whispering sweet things and making sure you heard it all.

He dragged his lips down your ear, moving down and leaving featherlight kisses on your jaw, stopping right before your neck.

He pushed your hair away from your skin, moving to place another kiss—but instead, an alarm rang and your eyes flew opened aggressively.

You sat up in your bed, rubbing your eyes and groggily looking around the room. You were completely alone. No Suna, no nothing.

It was just a dream? You wondered, stretching your arms. Wet dreams weren't something you got much at all, and when you did, you knew it was something serious.

You needed to stop being such a loser and get some action soon.

You were extremely horny now, you realized after a few minutes. Checking the time, you noted that you had over an hour and a half before you were to meet Yemi and Hinata for a personal tour of the campus.

The drawer beside your bed where you kept everything private was calling your name. You shrugged, reaching over.

You could finish in that time.

———-
12:23 pm

yems 😝
heyy girly...

you
oh my god no what is it.

yems 😝
ITS NOT BAD I SWAER
sweat*
swear*
wtv anyways
so I may or may not have had a uh GUEST 😬 stay over last night
that I did some unspeakable things with who offered to drop me off at the main campus td to do the tour with you and hinata
And possibly hang out with us
If you would allow it

you
...does his last name happen to rhyme w Yemi...

yems 😝
ugh yeah I def can't take his last name when we get married

you
"when"

yems 😝
"Yemi Semi" just shoot me right there.
My ethnic ass Nigerian last name sounds sm better for me than that bro
But yeah it may be him! 🫶🏾

you
Yemi Okoro ftw 😍
cant even be upset cs at least you guys are finally spending more than a day together 😭

yems 😝
RIGHT ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
ty for understanding babe ily and I'll see you later
my baefy made me breakfast 🫢

you
OH BROTHER

————

"Y/NNN!" Hinata exclaimed, running up to hug you.