Chapter 2: In that case, Eren Jeager is corrupt

Trost Incident Report: June of the year 850.

In the core of the walls, there is disorder, just like five years ago.

"In the district of Trost, the colossal titan appeared and destroyed the gate. The entire area of the district was temporarily occupied by the Titans, defying death. The recovery strategy was successful, and the gate was blocked."

The people from the Wall Sina prefecture read the report revealed by the local newspapers with astonishment.

"They say they blocked the already destroyed wall? How is that even possible?!"

"It's an announcement from the royal government, obviously it's a lie!" - said a trembling old man - "They are spreading lies to deceive those of us who live inside. Now those who live beyond the walls will come from all directions towards Wall Sina."

"THIS IS SERIOUS! Look at this circular from the trading house." - The old man shouted, approaching with a report. -

"The trading house? Can you believe information that lacks the royal seal?"

"What reason is there to believe that the government's information is correct in the first place?"

"Hey, hey! What is this?" - one of the merchants read in terror. - "It says here that it was... a titan who blocked the gate with a rock."

"What the hell is that?"

"Are they saying that a titan has sided with us?"

Eren ruminated in his mind, contemplating between good and evil, until he began to hear footsteps. The footsteps were getting closer, two people. And then, suddenly...

Hanji: "Hm?" -she stepped away from the cell- "Sorry, Eren

Hanji: "Hm?" -she stepped away from the cell- "Sorry, Eren. We're a bit late, but it seems you'll finally be able to get out of here."

Eren walked out of the cell in handcuffs, while Mike began sniffing him.

Hanji: "I'm the squad leader in the research group. I'm Hanji Zoe. And that over there."

Eren tried to walk, but Mike kept sniffing him.