Nobody will ever love you like I will Charlie (Coma Dream part 1)

(A/N: This chapter will be mostly from Charlie and Ben's POV. This Chapter will show in a day what Charlie's life would have been like if he had never met Nick at school and stayed with Ben who treats him badly and makes him submit to his rules. 

There will also be some swearing here and there)

Charlie's POV:

When I opened my eyes I hoped that I would see Nick standing in front of me but instead I saw Ben sitting on the bed talking and looking at me at the same time. The bright white light had made my eyes go funny so I blinked a couple of times to let my eyes re-adjust, Ben snapped his fingers in front of my face and said 'Charlie are you paying attention to me' I looked down at the my hands and said 'Sorry I didn't hear what you said'. 

Ben rolled his eyes at me and said 'Honestly Charlie your useless aren't you, you never listen to me do you. Get your lazy ass up now and make me some breakfast, and be quick about it otherwise I'll be late for my meeting at work'. I quickly rolled out of bed which made me feel lightheaded when I stood up, I pulled my dressing gown on as I made my way downstairs it was only when I passed the cracked mirror that I saw the cuts on my face and the bruises round my throat and neck and at that moment I realised I was living a segment of what my life would have been like If me and Ben had stayed together. 

I walked into the kitchen and started to make Ben some breakfast, I'd just finished cleaning up when Ben came downstairs and sat down at the table to eat. Anxiously I stood near the table Ben looked at me and said 'What do you want Charlie', I looked at him and said 'I was wondering if I could have something to eat, please Ben I'm hungry'. Ben gave me a sickening smile and said 'Of course you can eat, I've got a big load for you to swallow so get on your knees' part of me thought about running upstairs and locking myself in the bathroom but I knew things would be worse if I did that so I decided to just submit I slowly sunk to my knees on the hard wooden floor. 

Ben stood up from his chair and walked over to me he stood in front of me and undid his trousers pulling them and his boxers down slightly letting his hard cock spring free, he hooked two fingers under my chin and bought my head up so I was looking at him as he sternly said 'This is what you want isn't it you little cock slut. You will swallow every last drop'. I felt sick as he shoved his hard cock into my mouth and he pressed his right hand against the back of my head as he thrusted in and out of my mouth before Cumming down my throat. 

Ben's POV:

It felt so good Cumming down Charlie's throat after all that is all he's good for, I pulled out of his mouth and pushed Charlie to the floor as I pulled my boxers and trousers back up. I looked at him as he just lay there quietly crying to himself, I rolled my eyes and shouted 'For god sake stop crying. I don't have time for your bratty attitude today Charlie so whilst I'm at work you will tidy this whole house, I'll be home by 6 so I expect dinner to be ready and on the table do you understand'. 

Charlie pushed himself up off the floor and said 'Yes sir I understand' I smiled sinisterly it pleased me to see him submit to me, before I left I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his lips after which I said 'You should be happy here with me, because nobody will ever love you like I will Charlie'.

Charlie's POV:

The sound of door slamming shut echoed throughout the house, I stayed standing beside the table feeling sick and abused all I wanted now was to wake up from this dream or rather nightmare I wanted the boys, my friends but most of all I wanted Nick. After getting dressed I got to work cleaning the whole house just like Ben had asked me to but as the afternoon went on I felt really tired and lightheaded, however I pushed on and finished putting the dishes in the kitchen away just as the doorbell rang.