I never loved you I just felt really sorry for you

Charlie's POV:

I followed Harry upstairs the walls had pictures of the boys from all their tours I stopped for a moment to look at them all before running quickly to catch up with Harry at the end of the corridor, Harry smiled and said 'Okay so mine and Louis room is here, Niall's is that one, Zayn's is down the other end, Liam's is opposite Zayn's and this one is yours'. I put my bags down and pushed the door open and gasped the room was a huge the walls were painted a bright yellow and a there was a double bed against one wall with a painted bedside table either side, there was a door in the corner which led through to a huge bathroom. 

There was another door on the other-side of the room which led into a walk in wardrobe Harry bought my bags in and set them down beside the bed before turning to me and saying 'I hope you like it' I smiled and said 'I really like it yellow is actually my favourite colour, would I be able to have my drum kit up here and maybe a few other items from my old room?', Harry nodded and said 'Of course you can Charlie, this is your room now you can add to it how you'd like'. 

(The next Morning)

I woke up bright and early and headed into the bathroom to have a wash and get dressed for school, Jasper was curled up underneath the duvet I gave her a quick kiss on the head before grabbing my backpack and shoes and heading downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen I saw the boys sat around the table whilst Niall was making Pancakes for breakfast, the boys each said Hello and asked me if I slept well last night I nodded and said 'Yeah I slept really well thank you, is it alright if I go to school today'. 

The boys all looked at each-other and then Liam said 'If that's what you want Charlie then of-course you can, but it's also alright if you want to stay home' the boys were all being really kind and supportive I smiled and said 'That's really kind but I've still got exams to study for and I need to see my friends as-well', Niall handed me a medium sized plastic box and said 'Okay well I'll give you a lift to school. This is a packed lunch for you make sure you keep your strength up'. The journey to school was quiet my phone buzzed with various messages from Ben but I just ignored them Niall parked the car in the car park and said 'Charlie this is my mobile number and these are the boys numbers, if you decide that you want to come home then all you have to do is ring one of us', I smiled and took the piece of paper before saying 'Thank you Niall, well I'd better get going otherwise I'll be late for registration'. 

Nick's POV:

I walked into my form room expecting to see Charlie sat at our table but he wasn't there I went over and sat down in my seat and got my diary and pencil case out of my bag, I looked up and saw Charlie walk in he looked exhausted and like he'd been crying. Charlie sat down beside me and I said 'Hi' he turned to me and said 'Hi. Look I'm sorry I didn't reply to you last night, things were abit hard last night', I turned my chair so I was facing Charlie more and said 'Is everything alright Charlie did something happen'. 

Charlie looked at me and was about to say something but instead he got up and ran out of the room, feeling concerned I got up and went after him I walked down the corridor towards the stairs and found him sat on the top step. I cleared my throat and said 'Is it okay if I join you' Charlie turned around wiping the tears from his eyes as he said 'Yeah of-course. Sorry I didn't mean to run out without telling you what the matter is', I sat down beside him and said 'It's okay, you know you don't have to tell me but I'm here if you want to'. 

I sat down beside Charlie and listened to him tell me about how his parents, brother and sister were all killed in an RTC last night, I looked at Charlie tears welling in my eyes as I said 'Charlie I am so sorry, I should have been there for you last night. If you need a place to stay your more than welcome to stay at mine I'm sure my mum won't mind'. Charlie looked at the floor and said 'That's really kind. But I've actually been assigned a foster placement, their all really nice', I smiled and said 'That's good I'm glad you were placed with a family really quickly. Ah there goes the bell come on we'd best get to class'.