You thought you'd get away with dumping me

Charlie's POV:

Days had passed since the funeral and my relationship with Nick was getting stronger, the topic of conversation at school currently was about the Prom which was happening at the start of next Month and of course me and Nick had asked each-other.  

Little did I know that this week would turn into one of my worst nightmares. 

The week had started on a beautiful autumn Monday morning, the leaves on the trees outside my windows were turning various shades of Orange and Red. My alarm went off and I woke up to the boys talking to someone on the phone, Intrigued I tried to listen but Jasper pulled my attention onto him and began purring in my ear and meowing whilst rubbing his head against mine. 

I let out a small chuckle and said 'Okay boy I'm getting up to feed you now' I climbed out of bed and emptied a small container of dried food into his china bowl. Once I was dressed and I'd done my hair I grabbed my shoes and bag before heading downstairs, as I walked into the kitchen I saw the boys sitting in the dining room Harry looked up and said 'Good morning Charlie, did you sleep well last night' I nodded and said 'Good morning guys, I slept really well thank you' Harry asked me to take a seat because they needed to talk to me about something Louis pulled a chair out for me to sit on. 

Louis turned to look at me and said 'Charlie we had a call from our management this morning, we've got our new tour coming up next year, we had a press conference planned for the end of this year but they've moved it to this Week'. 

I looked at the boys and said 'When would you be going' Louis looked at each of the boys and then back at me and said 'We have to leave tomorrow morning, so whilst we're away we have made arrangements for you to stay with Nick', I was excited about spending time with Nick but I was also feeling anxious about the whole thing. Zayn could see that I was getting anxious he came and sat next to me and said 'Charlie please try not to worry, I know it's easy for us to say that. But we won't be away for very long we'll be home on Thursday, and we'll keep in touch with you the whole time'.

After having breakfast and speaking to the boys more about plans for this week, I headed off to school Nick and I were messaging each-other as I walked down the road to the bus stop. Once I got to school I made my way to the form room to meet Nick, as I walked into the room Nick was sat at our usual table he looked up and smiled at me and I smiled back. During form we sat and talked about what we'd done over the weekend, we also talked about me coming to stay at his house whilst the boys were away, and whilst we talked I got lost in his bright eyes and his gorgeous smile. 

*~*~* Line Break *~*~* 

(Still Charlie's POV) 

School was mostly going okay although I was stressing about my exams and also about the boys being away as-well, I was sat in the library studying for my upcoming history exam when my phone buzzed I ignored it because I was trying to concentrate but it buzzed again. 

I picked up my phone and it lit up revealing two messages from an unknown number and what I read made me feel scared and anxious. 

(Unknown Number)

"I can see you and I'm going to get you"

"Your not safe"

Quickly I looked around the library to see if someone was watching me but I couldn't see anything suspicious, the loud ring of the bell made me jump and I grabbed my books and bag and ran out of the library to my locker where I stashed my history text books.