Come back to me please Charlie

(Chapter Warning: There will be mentions of Violence in this chapter, if it triggers please avoid)

Charlie's POV:

The first thing I became aware of when I started coming round was pain particularly in the back of my head and my stomach, my eyesight was abit blurry which probably meant I had concussion but as I looked around I realised I was lying on the floor in the hallway wearing no clothes my hands were tied behind my back and I had a piece of duct tape over my mouth. I focussed on a voice coming from the corner of the hallway and my eyes locked onto Ben who was holding my phone and recording me whilst I lay naked and vulnerable on the floor, Ben walked over to me crouching down he shoved the phone towards my face and said 'Have you got anything you want to say to the boys Charlie I'm just sending them a little message, come on now don't be shy'. 

I curled my body up as small as I could as I didn't want the boys to see me like this, Ben propped the phone up on a nearby table and walked over to me and he started kicking me in the side and lower abdomen my cries were being muffled by the tape. As he punched and kicked me he shouted 'You really thought I'd let you get away with Dumping me, well your going to pay I'm going to punish you like I should have done a long time ago' my cries got even louder and Ben delivered a sharp kick to the right side of my head and as I lay there watching him un-zip his trousers I knew what was coming next and through all the unimaginable pain I thought of Nick and how much I loved him but after this he'd never love me.

Nick's POV:

My room felt so quiet Charlie should be here right now and we should be laughing and playing Mario go kart but everything was over, I looked up as a knock came from my bedroom door and my mum walked in holding a small plate containing a homemade cupcake he placed the plate down on my beside table and said 'Sweetheart what's wrong you've been really quiet since you came home'. I proceeded to tell my mum what had happened today at school once I'd finished she pulled me into a hug and said 'Oh my sweetheart this must be so upsetting for you, but I really don't think you should let Charlie go that easily you two belong together forever and if you don't talk to him you might regret it for the rest of your life'. 

I smiled knowing full well that my mum was right she always was about most things, I grabbed my phone and dialled Charlie's number but it went straight through to voicemail which was really unlike Charlie he nearly always answered. After trying a couple more times and still getting no answer I really began to worry that something bad had happened, I ran downstairs and grabbed my shoes and coat as my mum came out of the kitchen with Nellie she grabbed her keys from the hook and said 'I'm coming with you Nick, have you got his location'. 

I looked at my phone and nodded so we both walked out to the car and got in, my mum started the car and drove out of the driveway as she did so she said 'So where is he honey' I looked at my phone and said 'He's at the boys house', I gave my mum the directions and just hoped that Charlie was okay.

Charlie's POV:

Right now I was in so much pain I just wished that death would take me but it never did, I lay on the cold floor blood and semen on the inside of my legs and unable to move due to the pain in my right knee cap. The only part of my body I could move was my head so I looked towards the door and saw Ben looking at me he gave a sinister smile and said 'I hope you've learnt your lesson Charlie, don't make me come back and hurt you again', I thought he would just walk out and leave me but instead he ran at me and kicked me in the side of the head again and this time I passed out.