I wanted to say thank you

Charlie's POV:

Two days had passed since Ben had attacked and Raped me, the boys had taken me to the hospital to get me checked over and apart from some minor injuries I was fine but the emotional and physical scars would always be there to remind me of what had happened. I woke up this morning feeling abit sore but better than I had done I climbed out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen, the boys were sat around the kitchen talking Louis looked up and said 'Good morning Charlie how did you sleep' I smiled and said 'I slept well thank you Louis'. 

Niall dished me up a couple of his Blueberry pancakes and placed a glass of Apple Juice down on the table and said 'There you go Charlie' I gave Niall a small hug and said 'Thank you Niall. So what are we up to today', Harry took a sip of his tea and said 'It's going to be a lovely sunny day so I thought we could go down to the park and have a barbeque, how does that sound Charlie' I nodded and said 'That sounds really nice'. Louis cleared the plates away and said 'You could invite your friend Nick if you'd like Charlie, you two seem like really good friends and we'd like to get to know him better'. 

I smiled and said 'That would be great thank you, what time should I tell him to meet us there' Zayn finished loading the dishwasher and said 'Tell him to meet us by the bandstand at 12:30' I nodded and excused myself from the table before heading upstairs to get dressed and message Nick, once I was dressed in my black ripped shorts and pale green top I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and messaged Nick on Instagram. 

Me :) Hi Nick me and the boys are heading to the park for a barbeque today and they asked if you'd like to join us?

Nick <3 Hi Charlie that would be great I'd love to. Would I be able to bring my dog Nellie with me she's really cute and supper friendly'

Me :) Yeah of-course I love dogs and so do the boys 

Nick <3 Brilliant what time shall I meet you all and whereabouts

Me :) If you meet us at 12:30 by the bandstand. Text me when you get there and I'll keep an eye out for you. 

Nick <3 Cool I'll see you in abit xx 

My heart fluttered as Nick replied to my last text and put two kisses at the end, I made my way downstairs Harry came out of his and Louis room and said 'I think we're almost ready to go Charlie, are you ready' I nodded and said 'Yeah I'm almost ready just got to get my shoes on'. Once we were all ready we left the house and got into the car and Liam drove us all down to the Park, I messaged Nick to say that we'd left and he quickly replied saying that he was just leaving home now as-well. 

After a short car ride we arrived at the park I got out of the car and helped the boys carry the Barbeque stuff over to the picnic area which was near a large field, as I walked along the path I heard someone calling my name I turned around and saw Nick walking towards me with a Gorgeous brown and white dog walking beside him I smiled and said 'Hi' Nick smiled back and said 'Hi, this Nellie she's super friendly'. I crouched down and smoothed Nellie's soft fur and said 'Hey Nellie aren't you just adorable. Come and meet the boys'. 

Nick's POV:

I couldn't help but stare at Charlie he looked so gorgeous today, I keep getting these funny feelings in my stomach when I look at him it feels like I have hundreds of butterflies fluttering around inside of me. I followed Charlie over to the Picnic area where the boys were Charlie cleared his throat and said 'Boys this is Nick he was the one who found me the other day at school' Harry walked over and said 'Thank you so much for finding Charlie. I'm Harry by the way'. 

I smiled and said 'It's no trouble Charlie's my best friend. I know who you boys are, your my favourite band' Liam smiled and said 'Excellent. Which song is your favourite', I sat down on the bench beside Charlie and said 'It's a tough choice but I would have to say Night Changes'.

The Barbeque was fully underway Niall was cooking some of his famous Cracked black pepper beef kebabs, I helped myself to a Burger and some Potato wedges. I turned to Charlie and said 'I hear that there's a race this Tuesday' Charlie nodded and said 'Yeah I'm hoping that I can beat Ben', I took Charlie's left hand in mine and gave it a slight squeeze before saying 'Charlie I don't think you will beat Ben in the race, I know you will beat him your like lightening'. 

Charlie's POV:

I blushed when Nick held my hand and told me that I would definitely beat Ben in the race on Tuesday, Nick looked at me and said 'Charlie are you alright' I nodded and said 'Yeah, actually could we talk in private there's something I wanted to say'. Nick got up I looked over at Louis and said 'Me and Nick are just walking over to the Bandstand. can you watch Nellie' Louis smiled and said 'yeah course', me and Nick walked to the Bandstand Nick shifted nervously on his feet and said 'Is everything alright did I say something to upset you'. 

I reached out and took Nick's right hand and said 'No Nick you didn't say anything. I wanted to say thank you for coming to my rescue on Friday, I'm just sorry that you had to see me in that state', Nick took my hand as-well and said 'Hey you have nothing to be sorry for, you didn't ask for Ben to attack you. Look Charlie there's something that I want to tell you but I'm scared because I don't know how you'll react'. 

I sat down on the railings and said 'Hey you can tell me anything Nick' Nick sat down beside me and said 'So recently I've been thinking about my sexuality and I've realised that I'm Bisexual. Charlie I'm in love with you, I know you probably don't feel the same way about me', I stood up and gently took Nick's left hand pulling him to his feet and said 'Nick I love you as-well'. Nick looked down at his feet smiling he cleared his throat and said 'Can I ask you something else as-well Charlie' I nodded and said 'Of course you can', Nick looked up at me and said 'Can I kiss you' I didn't even respond I just leaned in and crashed my lips together with Nicks and wrapped both my arms around his waist.

Louis's POV:

Myself and the boys were sat at the picnic area chatting and keeping an eye on Nick's dog whilst he and Charlie were off talking, I looked over towards the bandstand and smiled when I saw Charlie and Nick kissing. Zayn waved his hand in front of my face and said 'Louis what are you staring at, your smiling like a Cheshire cat as-well' I leaned in and said 'Look over there, I think we have a blossoming romance unfolding' the boys all turned and looked over to where I was looking. 

Harry smiled and said 'Oh look at them isn't that sweet' Niall nodded and said 'Yeah it is sweet. Charlie and Nick are perfect for each-other'. 

Charlie's POV:

As me and Nick walked back over to where the boys were sat Nick looked at me and said 'What time is the race on Tuesday, cus I was thinking I'd come and watch and cheer you on', I smiled and blushed as I said 'It's at 3 o'clock. And are you sure I'm sure you have more important things to do'. Nick took my right hand and said 'Nothing is more important than cheering my boyfriend on at the first race of the year' after some more barbeque food we played a game of Frisbee we began packing up, as we walked back towards the car Liam turned around and said 'Nick would you like a lift home'. 

Nick smiled and said 'Yeah that would be great thank you Liam' after a short drive we pulled up outside Nick's house, I got out and walked Nick to his front door Nellie went running into the house. Nick held my hands in his and said 'Thank you for today I really enjoyed it, and it was lovely to spend time with you and get to know the boys' I smiled and said 'I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did as-well. I love you so much Nick'. 

Nick wrapped both arms round my waist and said 'I love you so much as-well Charlie'