Your One Direction

Charlie's POV:

I made my way upstairs to my room and pulled my suitcase out from under my bed I grabbed most of my clothes and shoes from my wardrobe I also packed my school uniform as-well because I would still have to go to that hell hole, I put my laptop, diary and sketchbooks into the pockets of my suitcase before grabbing my stuffed penguin toy and putting that in as-well. I grabbed my backpack which had all my school stuff in and put it over my shoulder and made my way downstairs PC Greene smiled and said 'Have you go everything Charlie' I nodded but then remembered Jasper I picked him up from the radiator and popped him into his cat carrier I also grabbed my house keys incase I wanted to come back to pick up anything else.

I left the house and got into the back of the Police car I felt like I was being arrested and not taken to the Police station to meet my new guardians, as we pulled up outside the Police station I felt my nerves rising and I began thinking all sorts of things like what would they be like, would they like me, would they accept me being gay and would they let me keep Jasper. PC Greene showed me through to one of the family rooms she set my bags down and said 'I'm afraid their not here yet but your welcome to wait in here and take some time to yourself. Would you like anything to drink' I sat down in one of the leather chairs and said 'I'll have a bottle of Fanta'. 

PC Greene left the room and returned shortly with a Bottle of Fanta and a Chocolate Cookie I smiled and said 'Thank you' PC Greene smiled back and said 'Your welcome. If you need anything just press the green button there'. 

Liam's POV:

Myself and the boys were sat around in the living room watching a film it was doing us all good to take a break from touring and finally Harry and Louis had come out to the world as a couple, halfway through the film my phone started to ring I stepped out into the kitchen and answered it. Once I'd finished on the phone I went back into the living room Niall paused the film and said 'Who was on the phone Liam', I sat down and said 'It was the adoption services they've got an urgent case that they would like us to take in. He's waiting for us down at the Police station'. 

The boys all looked at each-other and then Harry said 'Well we'd better go the lad. Did they give any details' I grabbed my shoes and said 'No they said they'd explain everything when we got down there'. Once we were all ready we got into the car and I drove down to the police station once we got there I parked in the small car park and we all got out and walked into the main building. 

After waiting for a couple of minutes PC Greene came down to meet us we followed her upstairs to a private room and said 'Guys my names PC Greene I'm one of the officers assigned to this case' we all nodded in response and Zayn said 'So have you got any details about the boy we're adopting', PC Greene nodded and said 'Yes of-course. So the boys name is Charlie Spring he's 17 years old and sadly his parent's, brother and sister were all involved in an RTC this evening and didn't make it'. 

We all looked at each-other and Louis said 'Poor lad, he must be feeling really upset at the moment. Is there anything else you can tell us' PC Greene cleared her throat and said 'We were able to get a few bits of info out of him, he goes to Truham boys school, he's part of the running team, he's mentioned a few friends and he also has a boyfriend as-well called Ben'. 

Harry's POV:

I felt happy when the Police officer said that Charlie was gay and in a relationship she then proceeded to ask us if that would be a problem to which me and Louis looked at each-other and I said 'No absolutely not, myself and Louis are in a relationship and we're all very supportive of people no matter what their sexuality is', PC Greene smiled and said 'Excellent. Okay well I'll just go and get Charlie'.