|07|

It was now the next day , she was supposed to have tea with Claude today . She wasn't particularly interested in the invitation. She wondered what could he possibly want from her .

She felt a headache coming , she sighed and went to the white garden . That garden always made her feel better , she loved visiting it . She would spend her days , just laying there in the garden and reading. . She was just 13 years old , but she had always been interested in books . Whenever she read them she felt as if she was in another world , as if the real world couldn't bother her anymore.

She reached the garden with her book in her right hand , she entered it . She suddenly felt a strong mana presence .
'Could it be Lucas !? ' she thought as she made her way towards where she felt the mana . She saw long black hair poking out of the bushes , it was just outside the white garden . 'How come I never noticed him before !?' She thought as she went closer towards the figure . 

Her being her clumsy self , accidentally tripped on his hair and fell on something. She opened her eyes as rubbed her head , she suddenly heard a groan .
"Who the hell are you ?" She heard the voice ask , she looked at him and saw that she was on top of him . She felt her face flush as she quickly got up and dusted herself .

"I'm the imperial princess " she told him . She was staring at the ground , because her face was still flushed after what just happened.

"I don't remember there being a princess , whose daughter are you ?" He asked the royal in front of him , wondering how long he had slept for .

"I am Claude's daughter, and who are you I don't remember someone like you ?" She asked him , even though she knew who he was . She wanted to know how he would answer her .

"Princess ! Where are you ?" She heard a familiar voice ask , it was Calcion . She turned around and saw him looking for her . He came near where she was standing and soon turned as he saw nothing.

"Have you put an invisibility spell on me , wizard ? " she asked him , she was fascinated. She had enough mana to perform magic , but was never taught how to .

"I'm surprised a young brat  like you knows something like this " he told her as he stared at her , he could feel something was off about her but couldn't tell what it was .

"It seems you have lost your mind , commoner " she said as she emphasised the word commoner, she was annoyed at how he looked down on her . So she wanted to annoy him back .

"What did you just call me you brat ?" He asked frustrated at the girl in front of him .

"A commoner , isn't that what you are ?  "  she asked him as she smiled sweetly towards him acting as if she did nothing .

"It seems your parents never taught you manners , brat " he said as he walked towards her . Her sweat dropped down her face , as she took a step back . She had truly forgotten that he had enough powers to completely obliterate the empire , so of course he could kill her . He stepped in front of her , as she repeatedly took steps backward . Her back hit a tree trunk as he kept an arm right beside her on the trunk , trapping her between the tree and himself .

'Oh fuck , why does this happen with me !? He's too close !' She cried in her mind as she shut her eyes close . She felt his hot breath on her face . Her hands were desperately looking for a loose branch she could break off .

She finally found one , she quickly broke it off as she opened her eyes to hit him on the head , and she hit him quite hard . Her face was coated with her rosy blush , her breath warm as she panted .

She heard him groan as she looked towards him , she saw him rubbing his head where she had previously hit him . She didn't exactly feel sorry , since he put her in that situation.

"Lord , what is wrong with you  !? " he asked as continuously rubbed his head to soothe the pain .
"Nothing " she said as she smiled at him .

"Now ,what were  you doing near my garden ?" She asked him , as she stared at him .

"Taking a nap , as you could see ,  before a brat woke me up " he answered her , as he smirked at her , seeing as how easily she gets annoyed .

"Hah , the audacity to saw something like that !" She huffed in annoyance , as she glared at the man in front of her , she got even more annoyed when she saw him smirking at her .

'I swear , I want nothing more than to cut his dick off ' she thought to herself , as she glared at him .

...
How was the chapter ?
Hope you all liked it !