Chapter 7. Robot

Third Person POV

The next day, William and his children, minus Blake and Rory, were in their living room discussing the plans for the future. 

 "So you have no idea where they are and have no way of finding them?" Jake asked his father after he finished giving a summary of the previous interrogation. 

"Yes and no," Oliver said. 

"We have a team including Jess and Levi working on tracking the van that took the girls." William is quick to defend his oldest son and say their side. 

"How close are you?" Jake turns towards his older sister. 

"We've managed to narrow down which vehicle took them and the main road footage. We lose it for a minute but we picked it back up. We are working on recovering that footage as well as tracking continuously but it's proving difficult. The van goes down multiple roads goes in circles and stays off the main roads so we've been having to hack into businesses hoping they have cameras that face the street." Jessica explained the struggles of tracking the girls and not giving any of the family any hope. 

Oliver and Wiliam remained unfazed as they had already gotten Jessica's report. Levi and Milo were both helping Jess so they already knew but were disappointed that they couldn't help their sisters. Jake was visibly frustrated, his twin brother was in a coma, two of his sisters were missing and most likely hurt and they were no sign of finding them anytime soon. 

Riley was the most worrisome of the family. She sat off to the side in silence, she started at the window barely listening to her family converse. She was forced to leave the hospital yesterday not being able to say goodbye to her boyfriend or sister. 

William looked at his silent daughter knowing the thoughts that were running through her head were anything but good. 

"So what are we gonna do?" Milo finally asked. His usual silence was abandoned when it came to his sister's life apparently. 

"We can only wait for Jess to finish tracking the van," William told his children. Hearing this Jake scoffed and left the room towards the bedrooms.

Riley silently got up and left the house heading towards the hospital. She hoped that when she got there Ashton could be awake and she could finally talk to him.  Despite the pep talk, Dimitri gave her and the fact she had seen Ashton was alive and breathing she couldn't get the thought of him being dead out of her head. 

William sighed as his two children left he sent away the rest of his family for them to get to work. 

William looked towards the stairs thinking about his son. He walked up the stairs. He first went to Jake's room, he knocked and waited before hearing nothing. He cracked the door and peered into the room to see the room empty. 

Closing the door William looked to the other twin's bedroom. Not bothering knocking William opened the door to find Jake laying on Blake's bed. 

"Jake," Willia called out. Jake refused to look away from the ceiling. William walked into the room and sat down on the bed next to his son. 

William looked around the room to see the room was mainly blues and light greys. He had posters of sports and cars on the walls. One shelf along the wall for filled with so-called prank supplies as they called it, air horns, silly string, and a random yoyo. 

William had to put a band on pranks while the quad was settling in afraid of the things Blake might do. 

Blake's nightstand had a single picture frame on it. A photo from when the quad's first birthday. Each girl was covered in cake and had a party hat on. At the time the girls were each assigned a color, Rory yellow, Riley blue, Ryan green, and Ruby pink in order to keep the young girls apart.