Time Passes By

~ Izuku's POV ~
Sho woke up and got dressed then he dressed me up. The nurse came in and Sho carried me bridal style. Once we made it to the dormitory Sho put me down gently and helped me get up the stairs. We opened the door and walk in.

We took our shoes off and started to walk to the common room. "Midoriya." Momo said happily. "Hey." I said. My stomach got even bigger for the past few days. I walked to Momo and she saw my stomach grew.

"Ah!! The baby grew!!" Uraraka said in awe. "I want to be the godmother of your baby Deku-kun!!" Uraraka asked. "Please!! I'll give you my blood!!" Uraraka yelled. Uraraka moved her sleeves up to show me her arm.

"I don't need your blood but I was thinking of you to be her godmother Uraraka-san." I said smiling happily. "Yay!!" Uraraka said happily and excitedly. I smiled happily. She started to bounce up and down happily and excitedly.

Sho and I smiled happily. Sho laid me down on the couch and covered me up with a pillow on my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Sho sat next to me to make sure I'm okay. Snow jumps on my legs and walks to me then lay.

Snow fell asleep with me. Sho smiled softly. A few hours passed and I woke up. Snow was awake playing with Eri. I got up slowly and sat down. Sho sat down next to me and moved me to sit on top of him. It hurt to move.

Sho hugged me gently. My hair and right eye turned back to green. I laid my head down on his shoulder. I started to cry because of my pain. Sho started to heat my body so I won't feel pain anymore. My pain started to go away.

I smiled softly. Sho smiled back happily. Sho wiped the tears away from my eyes. I hugged Sho happily. Sho hugged me happily as well. We got up and I started to walk to the bathroom. After a few years we all graduated.

I had our baby boy and his name is Shinto. He has white hair with green eyes. We were happy to have a family and I became less suicidal after what happened with my father. I was really over protective with my son. Hehehe.

We enjoyed our time together with a happy family together in a peace city.

The end

418 words