Make Izuku happy

~ Izuku's POV ~
"Hey baby. You want to come over to my place so we can make out." A man said. "Buzz off." I said cold. "Don't be like that." He said. I turn around and punch him in the face. "I don't want to be with anyone like you!" I yelled.

"Now get the fuck away from me." I said very darkly. He ran away. I saw him run away and I saw Sho. Sho walked to me and hugged me. I laid my head on his shoulder. Sho broke the hug and hold my hand. I hold his hand as well.

We both walked back to the dormitory. "Lettuce where did you go?" Dad said worriedly. "To buy a book?" I questioned him confused. "Oh. Okay at least your safe and at home." Dad said hugging me. I hugged back.

Dad broke the hug and I walked to our dorm. I walked into our dorm and gently closed the door. I laid on my bed. Sho walked in and closed the door then locked it. Sho walked to me and laid down next to me on my bed.

I moved next to him and put my head on his chest. I started to cry. "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." Sho said to me. I started to calm down. Sho intertwined our fingers. Sho got up and drag me up with him gently.

We got into a dancing position. We started to dance and I started to sing my favorite song.

Heart beats fast

Colors and
promises, how to
be brave

How can I love
when I'm afraid to
fall?

But watching you
stand alone

All of my doubts
suddenly goes
away somehow

One step closer

I have died every
day waiting for you

Darling, don't be
afraid, I have loved
you

For a thousand
years

I'll love you for a
thousand more

Time stands still,
beauty in all she is

I will be brave, I will
not let anything

Take away what's
standing in front of
me

Every breath, every
hour has come to
this

One step closer

I have died every
day waiting for you

Darling, don't be
afraid, I have loved
you

For a thousand
years

I'll love you for a
thousand more

And all along I
believed I would
find you

Time has bought
your heart to me

I have loved you for
a thousand years

I'll love you for a
thousand more~

I stopped singing and we still kept dancing. I put my head on his shoulder. While we kept dancing. I started to sing again with tears this time.

One step closer

One step closer~

I have died every
day waiting for you

Darling, don't be
afraid, I have loved
you

For a thousand
years

I'll love you for a
thousand more

And all along I
believed I would
find you

Time has bought
your heart to me

I have loved you for
a thousand years

I'll love you for a
thousand more

I stopped singing. We still kept dancing. After we finished dancing. Sho bend me backwards and we started to kiss. I put my hand on his cheek. We broke the kiss. Sho leaned me back up and hugged me in sorrow. I cried in pain.

Sho pat my back gently. We bend down and hugged while I cry in so much pain. "I will love you a thousand years Izu." Sho said. "I will love you a thousand more." I flirted. Sho leaned forward and kissed my lips. I kiss back.

We got up and I jumped then wrapped my legs on his waist. Sho put his hands on my ass. Sho walked to his bed and laid me down on his bed. We broke the kiss. Blinds were a little open but I didn't care. Sho took his shirt off.

We didn't know that a man that complemented me was looking at us at the gap of the blinds. Sho took my shirt off. He started to bite my neck. My neck started to bleed a little bit. Sho licked my neck. "Mmngh~" I kinda moaned.

Sho got off the bed and took his pants off. I got off the bed and Sho sat back down on his bed. I got on my knees and put his cock in my mouth. I closed my eyes. I closed the blinds with my quirk so the light won't blind me.

I locked the window as well. The man we didn't know was watching got angry that I was starting to make out with Sho instead of him. I moved my head more down and Sho's cock touched the edge of my throat gently.

"Mm~" I moaned in pleasure. I started to suck his cock. Sho put his hand on top of my head gently and other hand on the back of my head gently. *purrs* I purred happily. I kept on sucking with my eyes still closed happily.

"Hm~" I sighed happily. Sho started to thrust in my mouth. "Mm mm mm mm~" I moaned in pleasure. Sho went faster and he cummed on my tongue inside my mouth. I started to move my head back and forward while sucking.

I took his cock out of my mouth and started to lick his cock while looking at Sho. I took all of the cum off his cock. I took my bra and shorts off. I got on top of Sho and he starts to thrust. "Mm~" I moaned while I laid my head down.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder. Sho went faster and faster and faster then he cummed on me. *purrs* I purred in happiness. Sho laid me on the bed while he kept thrusting inside me. I kept purring in pleasure.

"Mm~" I moaned. The man we didn't know was watching us moved the blinds a little bit to continue watching us in jealous. My legs were in the air and saliva fell down my mouth. Sho licked my saliva off my mouth.

Sho bit my neck. "Ah~" I moaned in pleasure with a little bit of pain. Sho laid on his back and I got off of him. I went down and laid on my stomach. I put his cock in my mouth and started to suck with my eyes closed.

The man wanted me to do it to him as well. So he started to make a plan to take me away and he can make out with me well basically rape me. I started to fall asleep while sucking his cock. Sho put his hand on my cheek.

I moved my head to his hand. Sho fixed me and put me in bed. Sho put clothes on him and me. We both fell asleep peacefully.

To be continued...

1138 words