Playing Violin

~ Izuku's POV ~
I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both heard the door open. We broke the kiss and got up. My arms were still around his neck. We saw dad and papa. "Aw!! That's so cute! They're in love with each other, Shota!" Papa said.

"I can tell. Looks like you're enjoying the room and what you were doing?" Dad said smiling. "Heh." Sho and I chuckled softly while blushing embarrassment. "I'm sure you were happy to see more books, Izuku." Papa said.

"Yeah." I said nodding my head slowly. "I'm glad and you're not wearing a shirt." Dad said. "Oh I forgot to put a shirt on. Heh." I said nervously embarrassed. "It's fine. Well have a goodnight you two." Dad and papa said.

"Goodnight." Sho and I said. Dad and papa left them closed the door. I locked the door with my quirk. I moved then I was about to get off the bed but a hand grabbed my arm. "Huh?" I said. Sho gently pulled me to him.

My head laid on his lap. He started to smile and I smiled back. "Sho I can tell you some-thing?" I said. "Sure." He said smiling softly. "Remember you said that you use your left side. I think you should use it as a hero." I said.

"Huh?" He said. "Your left side came from your father. Now it is inside you and not in his body. I want you to remember what I said. Both of your quirks are yours not theirs. It's in your body and yours alone." I said smiling softly.

While I was talking to him I was cuddling on his hand. After I finished he was shocked. He looked down at me and smiled then nodded. I smiled happily that he is going to use his left side. We both got in the covers and fell asleep.

We got up the next morning and went down to the common room to eat breakfast. I finished I put the dish by the sink. I started to skip to the stairs and went up. Everyone was confused. I opened our dorm and closed it gently.

I sat on my bed. "Kurogiri can you please give me my violin please?" I said smiling. Purple portal appeared and a hand appeared with my instrument. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." He said and the portal disappears.

I opened my instrument case. I put my neck holder on my violin. I tightened my bow in a good tightness. I got in the right position to play my violin. I started to play my violin.

While I was play I heard the door open but I didn't care. I started to spin one time. While I was spinning I saw my family and friends in shock then awe. I started to play faster. Jiro was so shocked and in awe at the same time.

I started to dance to the song. It was my most favorite song that is classical. I can play way fast where I don't break my bow strings. After I finish I stopped dancing and playing. I looked at them. They were in shock. "Cool!!" Jiro said.

I started to smile. "Great job Izuku-chan!" Toga said in the portal. "Izuku!!" Father yelled but couldn't grab me. Everyone got in front of me to protect me. I got next to Jiro. "Hey Toga." I said smiling. "Hey!!" She said smiling happily.

"Hey Kurogiri!!" I said happily. "Hey Izuku!!" He said back happily. "You play good. I remember when you were 2 years old. You would play with your violin a lot. You even freeze your father to get it back." He said laughing.

"I forgot about that." I said embarrassed. "You were scary when you were angry as a child even now." Dabi said kinda freaked out. "What was that? I couldn't hear you Dabi?" I said angrily. "Aye!! Kurogiri protect me!!" Dabi said.

"Protect yourself." Kurogiri said and Dabi fell offended. "Don't worry I'll protect you Dabi." Toga said patting his back. "Thanks." Dabi said sulking. "Heheheh." I chuckled nervously. "Bye." I said. "Bye!!" They said and disappear.

"Who are they?" Everyone said. "Those are the villains that kept me safe from my father." I said. "Oh. They look scary though." Uraraka said bit scared. "For you yes for me no. I grew up with them watching and protecting." I said.

"They are the reason I am still alive. Mostly Kurogiri." I said smiling. "He raised me and took care of me while father does bad things." I said annoyed. "He sure is a good villain for you Deku." Kacchan said. "Yup." I said.

"To me he seems to be like a dad to me because he protects me when father try to hurt me. That was why I had scars because of him. Kurogiri put me in a tank of water with a mask to breathe air. I heal with water." I said.

"Ohh. That's why we saw your scars healing while Todoroki was carrying you." Jiro said smiling. "Huh?" I said confused. "Can...can I speak to T-Todoroki-kun alone p-please?" I said stuttering embarrassed while blushing.

"Sure." Everyone said and left. Jiro closed the door and left. "What is it Izu?" Sho said. "Did...did you really carry me here yesterday?" I said blushing. "Yes. I got worried. Now I know you can heal with water." Sho said.

Sho had a smile on his face. I smiled while I put my stuff away neatly in the violin case. I put it under my bed. "Thanks. Your my hero." I said smiling while moving my hair out of my face so it won't bother me. Sho grab me softly.

Sho intertwined our hand and put his other hand on my waist. *gasp* I gasped in shock. I don't know what Sho is doing. I am still learning new things that I don't know. 'Ah!!' I shouted in my head.

To be continued...

1006 words