First time at School

~ Izuku's POV ~
We walked downstairs and sat down. We all started to eat. "Oh Lettuce. We also got you a phone." Dad said. "Phone? What's a phone?" I said. They were all offended. "A phone is a electronic that you can use." Todoroki said.

"You can use it to call, text, and play music on if you want too." Papa said happily. "Oh. We used the tv to call." I said. "Huh?" They said. "Yeah. They have a tv hanging in the room to call father or to watch news and stuff." I said.

"I am mostly reading my books." I said sulking a little bit. "Oh. At least you will have a phone. You will have lots of fun with it." Papa said smiling. "Okay." I said smiling. We all finished our dinner and went upstairs to rest.

Dad and papa went to their room then fell asleep fast mostly dad. Todoroki went to the guest bedroom and I went to my bedroom. Todoroki and I both closed the door at the same time. I put all of my books on my desk.

I walked to my bed and fell asleep. While I was sleeping I started to float because of my quirk Telekinesis. I woke up. "Ah!!" I screamed and my ice covered my whole body up. Todoroki ran to my room with dad and papa.

They were shocked in fear. "Midoriya!" Todo-roki shouted. I couldn't hear anything. My eyes were closed. I was completely frozen cover in ice. The ice started to melt. Once the ice fully melted I started to fall. Todoroki used his ice.

He fell on his ice when he caught me. He hugged me tight. "It's okay. It's okay." He whispered to me. I gripped on his shirt. "Todoroki can you keep her safe from harm?" Dad said worriedly. "Yes sir." Todoroki said.

"It looks like her ice covers her when she is about to be hurt or when she is in danger." Papa said. Todoroki looked at me. My eyes were still closed. I was breathing shakily. "I will protect her. Even if it costs my life." He said.

"Okay. Just don't die to protect her. She is not going to like that." Papa said. "Yes sir." Todoroki said. "Goodnight you two." Dad said. "Goodnight." Todoroki said. I was starting to float. Todoroki caught me and I floated down.

Todoroki got up carrying me bridal style and melted his ice. He walked to my bed and laid me down then he laid down next to me so I won't float again. I moved my head to his chest and he flinched but hugged me softly.

The next day I woke up with no one next to me. I sat up and the bathroom door opened. "Hey Midoriya." Todoroki said sleepy. "Hey." I said. His bed hair is like a swirl ice cream. I don't get bed hairs that often.

I touched my hair it was still neat with no tangles. Todoroki was fully dressed when he came out of the bathroom. He opened the door and my clothes were floating to me. "Whoa." He said moving to the side.

I grabbed my clothes and smiled. He smiled back. He closed the door and I started to change. My ice basically cleans my body without soap. I smell good when I get out of my ice. I mostly sleep with my ice cover me.

Dabi always melts it to wake me up and I always wake up when it's fully melted. What papa said yesterday was true. I get covered with ice if I am going to get hurt or if I am in danger. How does he know that.

After I changed I put the clothes on correctly. I put the tie neatly on me. I know who to do a tie because I saw Kurogiri do it on his own and he taught me so when I go to UA I know how to tie a tie. I walked downstairs with my books.

They were shocked that I put on a tie neatly. "How did you do that so neatly?" Papa said. "I learned it from a friend when I was young." I said smiling. They smiled. I put my books inside my backpack. Luckily there was space.

We ate breakfast and then they put shoes on. I forgot my shoes upstairs. My shoes floated to me. I grabbed it and put it on. I put my backpack over my shoulder and we left to go to UA high. We made it to the school building.

I was able to get in since I am now a student at this school. Dad and papa left to go to their meeting. Todoroki and I walked to our same class. I put my hair up into a perfect bun. We walked in I was behind Todoroki.

Some students I remember were in there. Todoroki moved to the side and showed me. "Its the girl from before!" A girl said bubbly. She floated to me. "Hi. My name is Ochaco Uraraka. What's yours?" Uraraka said bubbly.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya." I said softly. "Can I call you Deku-kun? It suits you cause I think Deku-kun can be a hero that can save anyone from danger." Uraraka said smiling. "I like that Uraraka-san." I said smiling.

"Yay!! We will be great friends!" She said happily. I started to smile even happier. Explosion started to come at me. I covered myself with ice and my eyes was closed. "Bakugo what the heck?!" Uraraka said mad.

"I was just testing that brat. She has good senses." Bakugo said. "Bakugo Katsuki. Not cool." A boy said. Todoroki started to melt my ice. "I hate it when people do that to me Kacchan." I said. "Kacchan?" Kacchan said.

"That's a nickname for you. Since I am Deku." I said smiling softly. "Tsk. Whatever. I'm fine with that nickname." Kacchan said then walked away. I had a smile on my face. Everyone else came in as sat down.

To be continued...

1018 words