Love Heals

~ Izuku's POV ~
"Hm~" I started to freak out. I started to cry underwater. I tried to take the cords off but I realized if I do I will die. I have to have professionals to take them off. I kept squirming underwater. "Calm down." He said.

I started to calm down from Kurogiri's words. I grabbed my legs and bend them. I looked at dad, papa, and Todoroki. I moved my head back and I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Remembering Kurogiri's words to calm down.

They tried shocking me to wake up but I didn't feel anything. They tried breaking the tank I moved my hands and the ice broke the thing that was trying to break the tank. I moved my hands back were they were still sleeping.

"Stop! Let her sleep! It looks like she is healing!" Todoroki said. They broke the tank water came out and I fell with the water. "Midoriya!" Todoroki yelled. He ran to me and put ice on my body then melted inside the ice.

I started to continue to heal. He put ice on my face so I can still breathe. They took me back to the dormitory. Everyone surrounded us. "Why is she in there?" Jiro said confused. "Look at her scars." Todoroki said.

My scars started to heal like I had no scars on me. "Ohh." They said. "What does Midoriya look like without a bra? Her boobs are big." Mineta said. Dad grabbed Mineta and started to walk angrily away from the other's.

Todoroki put me on the tub. I woke up slowly. He melted the ice around me. He gave me a towel then carried me out of the tub. I dried my hair and put it up into a perfect bun. I walked out and grabbed a plain bra.

I walked back and sat on the toilet seat so no one can see my chest. I took my bra off. "So Midoriya are you feeling...better..." Todoroki said slowly then started to blush. He saw my back that I had no bra on me. I tied up my bra.

I turned around and blushed. "Y-yeah." I said softly. I got up and Todoroki hold behind me. I closed my eyes and put my hands on his arms gently. I do have been reading romance books as well. "Hm~" I sighed with a little moan.

I laid my head softly on his shoulder. "Hm hm hm hm hm hm~ hm hm~ hm hm hm hm hm~" I hummed music. Todoroki took his hands off me and walked to his bed. I walked behind him. I saw Todoroki sitting on his bed.

I put one headphone in my ear to play music. I closed my eyes and started to hum my favorite love song. I felt weight on my bed. I opened my eyes and saw Todoroki next to me. I sat up and took my headphone off my ear.

Todoroki started to sing my favorite love song.

What would I do
without your smart
mouth?

Drawing me in and
you kickin' me out~

You've got my head
spinnin'~

No kiddin', I can't
pin you down~

What's going on in
that beautiful
mind?

I'm on your magical
mystery ride~

And I'm so dizzy

Don't know what
hit me

But I'll be alright~

My head's under
water, but I'm
breathing fine~

Your crazy and
I'm out of my mind~

'Cause all of me
loves all of you

Love your curves
and all your edges

All your perfect
imperfections

Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to
you~

You're my end and
my beginning

Even when I lose,
I'm winning

'Cause I give you all
of me~

And you give me all
of you, oh~

How many times do
I have to tell you?

Even when you're
crying, you're
beautiful, too~

The world is
beating you down~

I'm around though
every mood~

You're my downfall,
you're my muse~

My worst
distraction, my
rhythm and blues~

I can't stop singing,
it's ringing in my
head for you~

My head's under
water, but I'm
breathing fine~

Your crazy and
I'm out of my mind~

'Cause all of me
loves all of you

Love your curves
and all your edges

All your perfect
imperfections

Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to
you~

You're my end and
my beginning

Even when I lose,
I'm winning

'Cause I give you all
of me~

And you give me all
of you, oh~

Give me all of you,
oh~

Cards on the table,
we're both showing
hearts~

Risking it all,
though it's hard~

'Cause all of me
loves all of you

Love your curves
and all your edges

All your perfect
imperfections

Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to
you~

You're my end and
my beginning

Even when I lose,
I'm winning

'Cause I give you all
of me~

And you give me all
of you,

I give you all of me~

And you give me all
of you, oh~

Todoroki stopped singing. I started to blush and cry. I hugged him with tears falling down my face with happy tears. "Todoroki-kun." I said happily while snuggling my head on his head. "Sho." I said smiling while crying happy.

He hugged back. I got on top of him and blocked his head from getting hurt. He was laying on my bed with me on top of him. I got up and grabbed his shirt then kissed him happy. His eyes widened then he kissed me.

My wound I made to protect Sho's head started to heal while we kiss. Sho rolled and I was on my back while he is on top of me kissing me back. We broke the kiss then kissed again in happiness.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both heard the door open. We broke the kiss and got up. My arms were still around his neck. We saw dad and papa.

To be continued...

1007 words