37

EDITED

37

It's been two weeks since I took Jackson home to meet my parents and a week since I have met Jackson's family.

Meeting his family was very...interesting. His mom was about 60 and raising a 13 year old girl, yet she seemed so young. One look at her and you'd think she was mid thirties-early forties. She can be intimidating at first, but she's honestly such a cool mom. She wasn't really intimidating me per say, more Annie's boyfriend that also decided to pay a visit.

Annie told me that she had had Vincent over a couple times before in the 6 months time they have been dating, but each time he comes over starting off really stiff, then adjusts after an hour.

It must be so hard for Jackson's mom, having to play the role of a mom and dad for a 13 year old girl and 20 year old man. She was definitely good at it though. I could tell Jackson held so much respect for her merely by the way he looks at her.

September 2nd (the day after classes start)

I woke up the same way I've woken up the past month, in the hold of none-other-than Jackson Garfield.
What was different this time, you ask? I felt different. And that's only partially because I'm naked. But also because after living for 18 years, I lost my innocence.

However, I would definitely be lying if I said I regretted it for even a second. I love Jackson more than anything.

I kissed Jackson's arm before gathering some of a blanket and wrapping it around myself.

"Where you going, babe?" Jackson mumbled, he was clearly barely awake.

"I told Dyl and Alesha I would go get coffee this morning."

"No, don't go."

"I have to, babe. They'll know something's up." I chuckled. After I pulled on underwear, a bra, and a t-shirt I kissed Jackson's forehead. "I love you and I'll see you this afternoon."

"Bye, baby." He grinned, his eyes closing again. I couldn't help but smile. Dear lord, I'm so in love with him.

Alesha was waiting outside our apartment complex for me, and I piled in her car.

And yes, I had put on pants in the process.

"Nice hair." Alesha laughed starting the engine up.

"Shit." I pulled down the mirror and groaned at my hair. It literally looked like a rats nest.

When we came across a red light, Alesha pulled a brush from the glovebox to give me the opportunity to attempt to tame this.

I really should invest in my own car at this point, but I hate driving. Even more so after... everything. I only drive if it's absolutely necessary.

We pulled into the parking lot of the coffee shop.

"Hey, how was your day yesterday?" Dyl asked as she hugged me when Alesha and I joined her at her table that she had claimed.

I blushed a little thinking to last night, even though I knew she was just talking about my first day at NDDNU. "Great. It went well." I replied.

"There's something you're not saying..." Dylynn trailed off leaning forward and looking straight into my eyes.

With that, my blushed deepened a little more, probably noticeably now. "Look, Dyl; she's blushing."

"Spill." Alesha and Dylynn said at the same time.

"Let's just say that I lost my innocence." I whispered, pretty certain I resembled an apple by now. My friends gasped and squealed.

Why must they be so weird?