CHAPTER 14

Ink's point of view:

I really can't believe I trusted Nightmare. He ran away. I should have guessed.

Error could no longer stand. He was lying on the ground. But he never gave up on his enjoyment. He looks like he's having fun lying on one arm. As if he wasn't on his deathbed. Well, there's Error. He officially says I know what my mood says.

I was very angry with Nightmare. I'll make him pay as I see him. How do we heal Error now?

"Ink, my spells are not strong enough. We have to persuade Nightmare somehow." said Dream.

At that time, another portal opened beside us. This was Nightmare. I said this is an opportunity and jumped on him.

"You'll never escape again, you scumbag! I got you. Heal Error right away!!"

"Get off me you idiot! That's what I came here for anyway!!"

I immediately got up from Nightmare. He had a book in his hand. Secret Spell book.

"Did you really think I left you because I went to take the book? You were wrong."

"You can't be trusted. You're working with 404."

"It used to be. He sold me out. He didn't even try to save me. Our deal with him is over. Besides, Error is my friend. Even though our friendship may seem strange to you, that's how it is. If there's an iota of goodness in me, I'll use it now to keep Error alive."

Nightmare went to Error and cast a spell. It should have worked.

But Error didn't move.

"Nightmare, tell me is he..."

"I don't think he's dead. It should work."

But now Error didn't move at all. He wasn't saying a word. I doubt if he's breathing.

I crouched next to Error. And I got closer to his face. I was looking at his closed eyes. It's like they will never open. A tear or two fell from my eye. I was at the peak of sadness.

Then he suddenly pushed me away with one arm.

"You're covering my sun, Ink. I'm trying to relax over there."

"I THOUGHT YOU DEAD, YOU STUPID IDIOT!!"

I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at Error with an angry expression.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm so tired. Good night."

"Error get up! Don't make me swear.!!"

I grabbed Error's arm and lifted him to his feet. He also rolled his eyes at me. Looks like I messed up.

"Blue, you take the tube, go get Swap!Papyrus to drink it and let's relax a bit."

I threw the tube at Blue. Caught. He ran with Dream to his brother.

"I'll go too, then, now that Error is alive, he owes me." Nightmare said.

"I think you're right. But you poisoned me. Anyway, we'll talk about it later." Error said.

Then Nightmare opened a portal and left. Now I'm alone with Error.

"There's something I want to talk to you about. But first, let's get rid of that red au situation." I said.

We went to Blue and Dream. They had Swap!Papyrus drink the experiment, even if it was difficult. Now we expect it to work.

The ground turned a white color. It started to shine. Then everything went blurry.

When I woke up I was in the Doodle-Sphere. I immediately got up and looked around. Everything was back to normal. There was no such thing as a red au left. That was great! We finally did it!

"Don't be happy right away, we still have codes to write, you're going to help me."

When I turned around, I saw that there was another person here. Error. He was smiling at me. It's rare to see him smile. So it's rare to see him smiling sincerely. He has a very beautiful smile.

"Ok then! After all, the problem is now solved."

Error came up to me and looked at the aus. I asked the question I was thinking of asking him at the time.

"Error, I'm going to ask you something, but don't be weird."

"Shoot."

"Nightmare spoke of your love for me... do you like me?"

Hearing this, he paused a little. He started looking elsewhere. He was thinking about the answer to the question.

"I love you, but as a friend. You're a good person. Why shouldn't I?"

As a friend? It hurts...

"That's not what you said when we were enemies." I said.

"We're still enemies or I don't know anymore. It's hard to be enemies with you. We pretend to be friends."

"Error, how about being friends?"

"Even if I wanted to say yes, I don't want to admit it. But who cares? Yes, I'd like to be friends with you."

I was so excited that I hugged Error with happiness. Wait a minute, happiness? But I don't have the feeling of happiness?

"Okay okay Ink, you're choking me."

"Ups, hehe, I was just super excited. So I didn't believe i could be friend with you."

I wish our hug with Error had lasted longer. Maybe another time we hug again? It was very kind. And I think I choked him.

I might have vomited because I was excited. But I don't want to ruin this moment. Not now.

It was one of the best moments in my life. Who would have thought such a thing could happen? I mean, I didn't really believe I could be friends with Error. Until today.

-------
907 words!! I hope you like it.

Stay happy :)