CHAPTER 7

Ink's point of view:

When I woke up Error was not with me. He must have left me. But where could he have gone?

I stood up. I looked around. Error was definitely not here. It was empty. I was alone. Well then. Let me go check on the red aus.

I opened a portal to HeavenTale. I found myself in the middle of a war. OuterTale VS. UnderFell. Persons from both au were fighting each other. The most interesting among them was the battle of Outer and Fell.

"I will not forgive this rudeness!" Outer said.

"You're too soft-hearted. Once i win this round, you won't be able to talk anymore, you know too much." Fell said.

They were attacking each other with bones. There were many people watching them like me. We all gathered around them to watch the battle. The inhabitants of UnderFell were punching the other side. Usually the other side was running away.

"You won't hurt my friends!" Outer said.

"Don't you think the winner is obvious? Starboy." Fell rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Outer got serious and started attacking more forcefully. Fell barely escaped. They had separated the people from UnderFell.

Outer and the others formed a team, attacking one by one. When they were a team, they were almost invincible. Of course, this did not please the others. They exposed their rude behavior. They were passing what was in front of them. They did not allow others the opportunity to calculate events.

"What's wrong, Outer? You seem scared!"

"In your dreams, Fell."

my god. They are attacking each other with Gaster Blaster now. It was a breathtaking discussion. The crowd around me was starting to catch up. No wonder they still haven't noticed me.

"Come on Fell you can do it. Show them!!"

"Outer is better!! They will win!"

"For the sake of the stars, win this war!!"

"Brutal force is always stronger!"

So they had a team. No one took their eyes off. The winning team was very important to everyone.

Why am I watching? Shouldn't I have stopped them?

OuterTale has lost quite a bit. Many people were injured. But they didn't give up. They were determined.

It looked like Fell would be the winner, even if they didn't give up. They were stronger. Outer knew that too. I guess he doesn't want to lose any more.

"We're pulling back! That's enough!!"

"Not that fast." said Fell.

Unbeknownst to the Outer, he was suddenly subjected to another attack. This time there was no escape.

-9999

His job is done.

Not just him, but everyone else who was left behind. Each one turned to dust.

OuterTale's codes have been completely destroyed.

It disappeared before my eyes before I could do anything. Screams from the crowd around me. Some were happy, some were crying.

"Hey!! Look there, the creator has been watching with us this whole time!!"

"Why didn't he stop them?"

" OuterTale was destroyed because of him!!"

They noticed me. I started running as fast as I could. I kept hearing a lot of insulting words behind my back. How far will I run?

A few ropes wrapped me up. But they were not Error's string. That was 404. He pulled me up somewhere.

"You don't want to stay with that crowd." He said.

"You're right, thanks." I said.

We were silent for a while.

"Hey 404, about my offer of help..."

"Error did not admit, but I would like to hear your opinion. I want a little something..."

"What?"

-----------------
588 words!! I hope you like it.

Stay happy gurly.