CHAPTER 12

Error's point of view:

When I woke up I was alone. I remembered that there was something I had to do. I should probably go next to Ink. They had succeeded in getting the experiment. They've already gone to Sci.

I stood up and opened a portal. I would go to them. I passed through the portal and proceeded to the laboratory. There was an awkward silence. I went inside to see where they were. I walked into a room where the voices were coming from, and yes, they were there.

"What's up?"

I got their attention. They didn't realize I was coming. Now they are all facing me.

"Error? Oh my Godddd I was wondering about you. Where have you been?" Ink asked.

Then he looked at the bandages on me. He had a worried expression on his face now.

"Did you get hurt?"

"A little, no need to worry."

Ink approached me. He seems to be examining my wounds.

"When did this happen?"

"A while ago, I don't have anything to worry about now really."

He pulled back, looking at me with a worried face.

Then he looked at the bandages on me. He had a worried expression on his face now.

"So what did you do? Did you finish your work with the experiment?" I asked.

"Almost done. Trying to find the right consistency." Sci replied.

"So what happens when it's over?" Blue asked.

"You'll find Swap!Papyrus. If what you're describing is true, when he drink this, the next experiment will take effect."

Finding someone again.

"I can go and find now if you want. We won't have to wait." Dream suggested.

"I can even come with you. We'll find him faster." said Blue.

"That might be fine. But take care on yourself." Sci emphasized the last part.

"Sure, we'll start looking right away."

Later, the two separated. Now it's just me, Ink and Sci.

"404 lied to me." Ink grunted.

"What?"

"I'm saying 404 has been trying to scam me this whole time."

"I told you not to trust your enemy."

"That's why I doubt you too. Isn't that all you want to destroy the aus?"

"Ink, I'm aware of the balance. And I know there are things that need to be fixed here."

"You can code too. But you don't. You could have fixed it already if you really wanted to."

"This is a slightly different case. I only code on a single au. I've never tried for multiple universes before."

"But you could try."

"What are we discussing now? We've come up with another solution. A solution that we believe will work."

"If you're going to fight, please not here!" I heard Sci shouting.

With that said, I grabbed Ink's arm and started tugging after me. I took him out. He didn't look very pleased.

"I could walk myself!"

"It's more iconic that way."

"Anyway."

"How 404 tricked you?"

"Actually, everything that happened was part of his plan. He gave Blue the experiment."

"Well planned, I almost didn't realize it. Even if he came out suddenly."

Ink was pouting at me. What did I do again? He was stamping one foot on the ground with his arms folded.

"What is your problem?"

"I'm thinking about the number of au destroyed. About 25. Number of aus lost in battle."

"We'll have to re-code each one of them."

He didn't answer. I said that and that's it. Ink began to look around. I guess there was nothing to tell anymore.

I thought about my moment with Nightmare. So what was the reason for him sudden appearance? He helped me, as if he knew I would get hurt. Nightmare is not an empty man, he knows for sure. He's definitely enjoying it, especially considering the negative emotion spike in au's.

I looked at Ink. It's like he's lost in thought. He looks so cute. I don't know why but most of the time I see him he is so cute. His shape and color changing eyes make it unique.

I think he noticed that I was looking at him. He looked at me with a confused expression. I just turned my head away in shame. I act like nothing happened.

"I'm done!! Now you can take the experiment." Sci came outside and said.

He had a yellow tube in his hand. Firstly Ink went to him. He took the experiment from him, thanking him. Ink came to me later.

"Dream and Blue haven't arrived yet. Do you think we should wait or find them?"

"I don't want to sit idly by. Let's go find them." I said calmly.

I opened a portal. I looked at Ink to get ahead. He waved to Sci one last time and jumped into the portal. Then I passed. And I closed the portal.

Here we go again.

I was praying that I wouldn't be attacked again. I am not fully healed yet. I'm not sure if I can fight. Some of my wounds still hurt.

Ink had placed the tube between his own emotions. I don't think he will mix with other yellow color because the shape of the tube is different.

We continued walking. Until I find the others. But what we're doing doesn't make any sense. It's almost impossible to find someone in such a large area. At least Ink has a phone. He can call them.

"Ink, why don't you call the others on your phone and ask where they are?"

He looked at me as if thinking.

"You're right! I don't know why I didn't think of that before."

He grabbed his phone and clicked a number. I think he's looking for Dream. Because I don't know anyone else he might have recorded as Yellow Positivity.

After talking on the phone for a while, he hung up. Honestly, I didn't listen to what they were talking about. I was looking around to see if any attacks could come.

"Okay, I found their location! They're not far, but I don't want to walk, so I say let's teleport."

I confirmed with my head. But then, before I knew what had happened, Ink gently grabbed my arm and teleported us.

After teleporting, he slowly let go of my arm. I think Blue and Dream found Swap!Papyrus. They are talking to him.

We went to them. Looking carefully, I saw that they actually tied up Swap!Papyrus. They wouldn't let him escape.

"He says what we're doing is bullshit. Anyway, do you have the tube?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, here it is." Ink answered and handed Dream the tube.

It was the right one. No need to worry.

Blue is trying to calm his brother, but his brother is not in such a situation. As Dream took the tube, he was about to open the cap when something took the tube from him.

A tentacle. Nightmare's tentacle.

We immediately turned around and faced the person in front of us.

Nightmare grins at us with the tube in his hand. And there is one next to him.

Error404.

----------
1179 words!!! I hope you like it.
Stay happy. :)