CHAPTER 6

Ink's point of view:

"Ink, my brother was acting so weird. He even yelled at me."

"Don't worry, I'll fix everything. Everyone is being aggressive. I was wondering why not you?"

"Maybe I'm too good to be aggressive?"

"Anyway, that's not our topic right now."

I stopped hugging with Blue. He wasn't crying anymore. I wasn't used to seeing him cry at all. However, he is always a kind person. He shines like a new light on life. He spreads joy around.

I looked around. Error and 404 seem to be talking unfriendly. What happened? 404 went elsewhere. Error is now looking around. I think he noticed my absence. He saw me. He's coming right here.

"Get up, we're leaving." Error said.

"Wh-"

Before I could even finish my speech, the ropes wrapped around me. Error opened a portal and threw me out. I hit the ground. Blue was just watching. Error also entered the portal after me and closed the portal.

"I told you I would never deal with him again."

"What did you talk about?"

"Don't even ask. Find something else."

" Error situation is clear! He said he could fix it!"

"Do you really think he is going to do it for nothing? If you are, you're really stupid."

"Error I-"

"Shut up. I said no."

I realized that our location is Anti-Void. We don't have much au left to go right now anyway. Almost all of them have become one au.

"So what are you going to do, Error?"

"Have you seen Science? Maybe he knows something."

"No I haven't. His au is still normal."

"Maybe he knows something."

"Well then, let's go talk to him." I said.

But instead of going, the ropes held me tighter. He threw me on the pouf.

"Error! What are you doing??"

The strings moved around my body. I tried to get rid of them but was unsuccessful. The more I moved, the more uncomfortable they became.

"Stop squirming and stay still."

I did what Error said. But nothing has changed. Error also took a sleeping position.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm tired, I'm going to get some rest."

"Don't leave me like this!"

"You go to sleep then."

I looked at Error. He looked assured. So serious about it. He talks about rest even though we still have a multiverse to save. I really can't believe him.

Honestly, I'm a little sleepy now. If I take a nap, I guess it'll be okay. Pft look at this situation. I sleep with my enemy. Even though we are not side by side, we are both on the same pouf.
I fell into a short sleep.

Error's point of view:

After I was completely sure that Ink was asleep, I stood up. I didn't want him to come after me. I'm afraid things will get worse.

I opened a portal to go near Science and went to it. He's probably working in his lab. I went to the lab and suddenly I slammed the door

"WHERE IS SCIENCE!?"

Some community pointed me in a direction. I went there quickly. He was here, as they say. He looks a little worried. He moves in a hurry.

"Aren't you going to say hello?"

I caught Science's attention.

He must not have noticed me when I got here. He immediately left his belongings somewhere.

"I didn't see you. Besides, what are you doing here?"

"I'm going to ask you something. Friendly."

"Pft. This is new. You don't come here except to destroy it. What is this question, honestly im wondering."

"I wish I could kill you right now. But I have more important things to do. Nearly every one of the alternate universes has become one piece."

"Just as I expected."

"What, what did you mean?"

"I was working on an experiment. A powerful experiment. That could put the broken pieces together into one. But about 2 days ago the experience was stolen."

"Do you think this might have something to do with the experiment?"

"I overdosed a little bit. So it could have a unifying effect on things like universes."

"Do you know how to fix it?"

"Not yet."

"Do you have any idea who stole it?"

"Three people were here by before it was stolen. Ink, Blue and Dream."

"So we have 3 suspects. StarSanses."

"Exactly. But I don't believe any of them will steal it."

"It doesn't matter who steals it now."

"No, it's important! If the stealer hasn't used all of the experiment, I can do another experiment that somehow corrects it."

"Well, if I find it, I'll bring the experiment back to you. For the fate of the multiverse."

"Ok."

At least it's easier than working with 404. I decided to work with Sci. I would never accept what 404 wanted. However, even though Sci will do another experiment, it won't quite work. It will just have separated the universes as before.

However, there are many deleted codes.

It really takes time to rewrite each one. If I can find what started this event, the experiment, maybe we'll have a chance to reset it. If we reset everything after the universes separate, everything will go back to the way it was.

So who used this experiment and why?

Ink, Blue and Dream.
It's hard to believe that all three of them had such a purpose.

----------
897 words!!!! I hope you like it.

Stay happy.