CHAPTER 2

Ink's point of view:

When looked around i realized that the place I came, was DreamTale. A nice place to waste time. Also, I haven't been here in a long time. I wonder if Dream is here?

I started to wander around. Everything was so peaceful. Everything looked perfect. Especially daylight. This time it was better.

I love walking around Au's. It can be boring at times but still great. I wish one day I could tour each of them.

I came to a place where there are lots of flowers. I started running happily. It's like there are no obstacles in front of me.

I threw myself to the ground when I got tired. I was lying on the ground in the shape of a star with my arms and legs open. I'm looking at the clouds. Hmm. That cloud looks like a ketchup. And maybe that one is mayonnaise. And that one over there, uhh, is something strange that I don't know what it is. It looks like a unicorn but more like a cat.

Hmm, what should I do now? Dream is nowhere to be seen. What if I bother Error? Oh no, I barely escaped it last time.
...
Who cares, let's go bother Error.

I opened a portal to Anti-Void. Probably Error is here. I started searching around. The souls on the strings above caught my attention. They are carefully placed. I think someone made a small edit here.

I've come as far as the blue puff. Yes, I finally found him. I think he's watching UnderNovela. Like always. I wonder if he doesn't know any other series? He never seems to get bored.

What should I do to piss him off? Hmm, there's actually a lot I can do. I silently created a bucket of water somewhere. I grabbed the bucket and quietly approached Error. I swear, he is definitely going to kill me after this thing I do.

However, he looks happy. Watching Undernovela with his chocolate in his hand... Well, he won't be this happy soon.
I did what I was going to do.
A bucket of water I poured it all over to Error.

He immediately turned around and looked at who had done this. He wasn't happy at all. I didn't expect him to be happy anyway. Now there is only one thing left to do. Run.

"InnnnKkkk! You'll beg me for mercy when i catch you!!!"

Error was running after me. Oh my god, are we playing catching now?
Ok, I'm in.
I was running as fast as I could. But Error is about to catch me. I've seen him attack a few times. But he missed every single one of them.

I opened a random portal and jumped into it. I guess I'm in UnderFell now. I think i'm safe. Or i thought.

"Where are you, you little bitch-"

I gave him a bone attack. His word was cut short. He noticed me. He also made a bone attack towards me. Of course he missed.

"Come on Error, I didn't know you were such a bad shooter."

I obviously pissed him off even more. Probably because I made fun of him.

This time Error attacked with a few Gaster Blasters. Again I escaped from each of them, but this time it was more difficult. One of them almost shot me.

I made some butterflies out of ink. I directed all butterflies towards Error. Each one flew towards Error. They were covering every part of his face. While he was trying to drive the butterflies away from him, I was thinking of a new attack.

I picked up Broomie and used it to wrap around and imprison Error. Since he couldn't see me, I handled it easily. After a while, each of the butterflies flew away. He looked around, Error realized what was going on. I kind of put him in a cage. But it wasn't enough to stop him. He sent me some strings. He took advantage of my distraction. Now I was caught too.

Error was trying to get out of the cage. I was trying to get rid of the ropes. But it seemed impossible for both of us.

We tried to go out like this for a while, but we couldn't.

"Error, let's make a deal with you. You untie me and I'll get you out."

"You get me out and I'll untie you?"

"I don't trust you, you untie me first."

"I don't trust you either. You get me out of here first."

"Error, I'm saying you're first."

"No, you first."

"At the same time?"

"No, you first."

"Error, I say at the same time."

"I'm saying you're the first at all."

Since he is so insistent, he definitely has a plan. He probably won't untie me. I sighed. Anyway, it doesn't hurt to try.

I reshaped Error's cage into an ink shape. He could escape now.

"Well, are you going to untie me now?"

I certainly didn't expect him to untie me. But he untied me.

"I'm so mad at you Ink, after what you did. So are you ready for round 2?"

"Always."

We started fighting again. This time, however, Error's anger seemed to have faded a little more.

There was no winner of this round. For some reason, Error didn't fire deadly shots, even though he told me he was angry. Usually, whenever I saw him fighting someone, he would attack like he was going to kill them. But he was never like that with me. Although he said he attacked deadly, he wasn't.

"Error, I'm tired. Can't we continue this fight later?"

When I said this, ropes surrounded me again. I got caught again.

"Of course we can continue later. After you've watched all the episodes of UnderNovela with me."

He opened a portal and threw me on the puff. He came to me slowly. Opened UnderNovela. Oh my god noooo we can't. I didn't do anything bad enough to watch them all.

Error was watching UnderNovela with a chocolate bar in his hand. He was standing a little far from me. I think it's because of his hafephobia.

I accepted my destiny and started watching. I hope someone can save me from this torture.

-------------
1045 words!!! I hope you like it!
Stay happy :)