CHAPTER 8

Error's point of view:

I left Sci and opened a portal to Anti-Void. My goal was to get back there before Ink wakes up. I will act like nothing happened. Next, I'll ask if he know anything about Sci's experiment. Simple.

I came to my puff. But Ink wasn't there. I looked everywhere. Was he gone? I haven't seen him anywhere. I can guess where he is.

Probably went back to one of the red au's. He is very stubborn. Not once does he listen to me. Thinking that he did it too, I opened a portal to any red au and passed through the portal.

Great, now I have to find that idiot.
However, this area is so large that it will be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I started walking fast. I don't want to draw too much attention from the crowd. Speaking of the crowd, why did they gather there?

Who cares? I just need to find Ink right now.

But the gunfire and the sounds of war distracted me. I think someone is fighting. I took a small glance at who was fighting, albeit from a distance. Of course, it was not easy to see through the crowd. Lots of people were cheering.

I looked through the little space I could find. One of them looks like Sans from CandyTale and the other is...

Geno?

That's pretty much Geno from AfterTale. I didn't really expect to see him. Or rather to see him fighting. I chose a place where I could see comfortably from the crowd, moving a little further. It was a little difficult to get through without touching any of them, but whatever.

There was no doubt about who would win. CandyTale!Sans seemed to be begging. Will Geno apply mercy to him? Somehow he doesn't seem like it.
I really don't want to believe it's Geno.

A fierce fight was going on. They didn't talk much. They are just fighting. Some of the people are telling Geno to stop. They talk about CandyTale!Sans being innocent. Others say that this au should be completely finished off. They expect a show of strength from Geno.

Of course, Geno did what they wanted.

Captured the soul of the other. And he squeezed it until it turned to dust. He died painfully.
Most people were out of breath. CandyTale has been destroyed. However, I don't think it was such an impressive battle.

And I guess I just want to be a little influenced right now.

Pfttt hahahahahhaha

I entered the stage. The crowd that was about to disperse gathered again. This time more people came. Geno was looking at me with puzzled eyes.

"If you're so good, Geno, why don't you show me your strength too?" I said.

He made an angry face. He attacked me in no time.

missed

missed

Again, he missed.

"Is that the best you can do?"

Lots of bone attack, gaster blaster and other boring stuff. Does this guy have any new tricks?

He's attacked enough. Now it's my turn.

"You better run."

But Geno did not escape.
He knows the pleasure. It just amuses me more.
I made a sprint with my strings, followed by an immediate bone attack. Before he knew what was going on, I caught his spirit and threw it up. I detonated a gaster blaster while he was falling. It looked worn out already.