•Flustered•

Dream opened the door of his office tiredly, running a hand down his face. Stopping, he took a moment to look for his lover.

"Georgieeeeee?" Dream called up the stairs.

Upstairs, George lifted his head up to hear his boyfriend. Slightly ecstatic that he was finally done editing his video, he ran down the steps to find Dream on the couch covered in a fluffy blanket.

"Finalllllly, you took foreverrrr." George dragged out the r.

Dream patted his lap, smiling slightly at George. He grinned and plopped down on Dream's lap. Cuddling closer, he mumbled into his boyfriends chest, "I missed you."

Dream chucked And ran his Fingers through George's soft hair. "I did too, bubba."

They just sat there for a while, enjoying each others' presence.

Just as George started to drift Dream randomly spoke. "Y'know, you're so pretty."

Slightly lifting his head up, he peaked at Dream, "No, I'm not."

Dream laughed, "Yes, you are! I love so much about you! Wanna hear it all?"

In response, George dug his face deeper. So, Dream started. "I love your hair, it's so soft and such a pretty color. I can just run my fingers through it. I think your eyes are so beautiful, I can stare at them all day and never get bored. I love your tummy, it's so cute." He tickled George, and he squirmed in return, smiling with blushing cheeks. "You also have an amazing personality. You help anyone and everything regardless. Your lips are so soft and kiss-ble."

George looked at his boyfriend and scoffed. "None of that is true..."

Dream gasped, "it's all true! You are so prefect and flawless and..."

He started attacking George's face with kisses while George giggled. Pausing, Dream grabbed his chin and slowly and gently pressed his lips to George's soft and pink ones happily. George kissed back with a small sigh.

"I loooooooove youuuuu!" Dream dragged out the syllables, smiling.

Hiding his face and bright red cheeks, George grinned.

Kissing George again, he pulled him close by the waist and dug his face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you, bubba."

"I love you too, love."

361 words