Chapter 25- Man Points

"White Tiger"

2013 Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

Stryder Sweetman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25

Jason

"You're losing all your man points." Nixon complained, sprawled across the couch in the lounge room.

"What do you mean?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"You're doing all this gooey romantic stuff, you're letting Ben walk all over you, and now you're spilling all the details to your 'bestie'. You're losing all your man points." He explained.

I huffed and crossed my arms, "I am not."

"Yeah, man, you are. I mean, Ben's pretty cool and all that, but you need to go about this differently! With Ani, all I had to do was flick my hair and she-"

I cut him off with a look of disbelief, "If I remember correctly, you also had to get down on your knees and beg, so don't go off about me losing my man points when you lost yours."

"What? Aww, come on, man! That doesn't count! At least I didn't put flower petals and candles everywhere for her!"

"Well clearly you've been listening to my 'detail spilling' because you know I actually did that! So maybe you enjoyed our little girly fest, because clearly you are losing your man points too!"

And so the argument raged on.

Benina

"You're losing all your man points." Willow pointed out.

I eyed her, confused by what she was implying.

"I should hope so, after all, I am female." I pointed out.

She rolled her eyes and slumped into a chair in my office. "No, you had man points, now you're losing them. You're getting all gooey with Jason, letting him beg for you, and then spilling the details. I know this is what girls usually do, but still, your man points are rapidly deteriorating."

I snorted, "Oh, so I’m the only one then? Not you?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nope, I have all my man points intact." She claimed.

I chuckled, "Oh, so all your 'man points' stayed intact while you were making googly eyes at Jeremy? When you went on a picnic with him in a pink dress?"

She blushed a little, "Ok, so I may have let myself go a little, but I still have more man points than you." She announced.

"Nuh-uh, you lost them all the day you wore ribbons in your hair for Jeremy." I told her.

And so the argument raged on.

Stephani

"You're losing all your man points." I told Jeremy, "Not that you had many in the first place."

He looked up at me across the dining table. "Yeah." He agreed.

And so the argument was over before it began.

Benina

The past few days had been pretty cool, Jason was hanging out with us and we were getting to know each other a little better.

We had actually taught Kaz to hold his breath, so he could swim underwater for a little while.