Nefarious New Year

You let out a yawn as you walked through the Maul. It was official the time for returning unwanted gifts, clothes that didn't quite fit, and cashing out on gift cards and mulalala. And after you and Frankie practically spent the last two weeks together, you both thought it would be best if you spent time with other people.

Deuce: It's good to be back. I actually missed the Maul.

Gil: Tell me about it.

You were heading to get your ear repierced. It had been a minute since you last wore an earring, but you missed it. Plus, it was the start of a new year.

Deuce: So, you and Frankie were alone a lot lately.

You shrugged. You already knew that he would tease you about it, but beside the kiss, nothing happened. And you both agreed not to act on it too. You wanted to pursue Elissabat or Operetta, but you just didn't know who. It was still hard to choose. But you needed to choose. You just needed to.

Gil: It's crazy to think that the school year is nearly over.

Deuce: Only a few more moths then it's summer. We gotta do something.

A summer trip? That sounded like fun.

Cleo: I vote somewhere I can get a tan.

The three of you stopped when you heard Cleo's voice. You looked over to see the girls leaving a store just in time to meet up with you. You waved to your friends before locking eyes with Elissabat. She nervously looked away, still a bit awkward about what had happened between the two of you.

You still didn't remember the kiss, but you really wanted to.

Clawdeen: I'm glad you guys made it. Now we can work on your fashion choices.

The three of you looked down at your outfits confused. You thought you looked fine. Draculaura suddenly gasped.

Draculaura: Fashion montages?

Cleo nodded with a smile.

Cleo: Fashion montages.

Fashion montages?

Oooooh. Fashion montages.

You looked at your new outfit and honestly felt like it was an improvement. You were now wearing a red coat that went just past your waist and a pair of light washed pants. You also wore a black shirt with your new earring hanging from your ear.

Clawdeen: Not bad. You know, you're handsome when you get dressed up.

You winked her way only for her to stick her tounge out. You suddenly found and arm around your neck as Deuce used you as support.

Deuce: Looking fly, my guy.

The others were quick to regroup, you, Deuce and Gil in new outfits, before heading off to try and get some food. It felt funny seeing Humans walking around with Monsters now. Almost like you could actually see the impact that you'd been making. Humans in the Maul and Monster in the Mall. What a turn out.

The heads of the school, Helsing, Dracula, and Bloodgood, even wanted to get you and the others together to discuss a possibility for a human/monster dance at school. Something you were absolutely down for. But, of course, that also meant there was a downside.

Lilith: Vinny Poo!

You froze and almost threw up when you heard Lilith's voice pierce your ears. Your friends also seemed to deflate as you looked behind to see Lilith and her friends heading your way.