Boo-tiful Music

You sat outside under an umbrella for lunch, joined by Frankie, Draculaura, Venus, Lagoona, Clawdeen, and Cleo. Deuce would be here, but he had gotten lunch detetion for getting caught sneaking out of the girl's dorms by Mr. D'eath. You would think you'd hear a skeleton walking towards you in the silence of the night.

Still, you had joined the group in helping with their latest plans.

Y/N: What about this one?

You hit play on your phone to show them a song.

Frankie: Voltagious. Let's add it to the list.

Frankie got to work with writing down the song while Venus scrolled through her own playlist.

Venus: I can't thank you ghouls enough for helping me and Frankie with our Mad Science Project.

Frankie: Me and Venus will finally discover once and for all if monstrous plants respond to music.

You and Clawdeen both shared a look. Why did they explain that a second time? Why else would you all be here? You could be using this time to look for more monsters. Of course you're helping them.

Cleo: And I'm going to finally discover if my good side is my left or my right.

Lagoona immediately jumped into Cleo's selfie with a peace sign. You and Draculaura went back to looking for music while Clawdeen was doing her own research.

Clawdeen: Huh. This is interesting.

Cleo: My selfie science?

Clawdeen: No. I mean, I was searching for some music and I found this story about some kinda musical ghost.

You all immediately snapped to attention at the mention of an unknown monster. You didn't recall having a musical ghost around school. The only ghost you had was Spectra and she was still haunting the halls.

Lagoona: "The Phantom of the Caverns". If I didn't know any better, I'd say we just found our next lost monster.

You nodded in agreement.

Y/N: Sounds like it. You two coming too?

Frankie and Venus both shook their heads. They did have a project to do after all.

Frankie: Good luck though! Me and Venus have some sciencing to do.

You gave a salute before heading off with the others. Looks like you'll be looking for monsters after all.
---------------
You all arrived in the private office of Dracula and your uncle. Since the staff was still a bit low, they were still sticking around to help in any way they could. The room itself was filled with old books and treasures that could prove to be useful in your adventures.

Y/N: Uncle Vincent? Drac? Anyone here?

Helsing: Over here, kid.

You all made your way through the bookshelves to where your uncle had set up shop. He sat at a desk with some books and maps. He had his usual hat off and was seemingly filing through some documents.

He looked up as you approached him.

Y/N: Hey. Did you get my message about this music phantom?

Helsing held up the documents he was reading with a smirk.

Helsing: Of course. And it turns out, this legend might be more than just a ghost story.

You all gathered around as he set the files down and cleared his throat.