Boogie Nights

Aw, youth. The time to go and do the most stupid thing you possibly could.

Deuce: Are you sure about this?

Deuce sat behind you with a helmet protecting his snakes and head. He was also holding a wooden paddle. You checked your camera again before strapping it to your own helmet with a smile.

Y/N: You kidding? I mean, come on. I haven't posted something to Bootube in a while and I gotta come back with a bang.

Deuce: And that's cool, buuuut, do we really need to canoe down a hill?

Indeed. You were at the top of the Screaming Hills which was located near Monster High. At the foot of the hill gathered many of your peers ready to either see you succeed or to witness you horrible failure. Either way, it would be pretty entertaining.

Y/N: A bang, Deuce. A bang.

Deuce just shrugged and flipped down his visor. You did the same and looked down the rough trail that would surely destroy the canoe. Still, no guts no glory.

Y/N: Today, my friend, we live as Gods!

You both pushed the canoe forward, but it didn't do much. You both looked at the ground then at each other, then you suddenly moved forward.

You both screamed as the canoe sped forward with so much speed that using the paddles to turn were pretty much useless. So much so that Deuce's was pretty much swiped from his hands. He held onto the side of the canoe while you tried to lean side to side to avoid trees.

Cleo: They're coming in pretty fast.

Frankie: I'm sure they're fine.

Honey: This is a great angle!

Honeyswamp filmed you from the foot of the hill with a massive smile. You had asked for her help after she finally arrived at Monster High. A favor she was more than glad to help with.

Ghoulia watched and looked at the notes she took when you asked for her help. Mostly calculations to make sure you wouldn't die....again. she fixed her glasses before she noticed something. She quickly fixed her calculations and carried a 2 to see that she was off quite a significant amount.

She looked up and began to say a prayer for you and Deuce to have a peaceful trip to the afterlife.

Draculaura: Are they supposed to be bouncing that much?

Clawdeen: Who let them do this?

Lagoona: I tried to tell them that it wasn't a good idea. But you know Y/N. Once he gets his mind set on something he won't stop.

Cleo: And you know Deuce. Once Helsing gets his mind set on something he'll go along with it.

Clawdeen: Boys, I swear.

Y/N/Deuce: AHHHHHHHHH!

You could see the school getting even closer until the dirt turned into asphalt. The front of the canoe caught the edge of the sidewalk and sent you both flying out. Everyone watched as you and Deuce both landed right into the dumpster. The force of your bodies caused the lid to close, trapping you in the horrid smell of trash.

Ghoulia opened the lid and the ghouls looked in to find you and Deuce groaning in an intangled mess.

Draculaura: Are you guys okay?

You and Deuce both got up and leaned against the edge of the dumpster. You flipped your visor up and smiled.

Y/N: Did we get it?

Honey: You bet your weeping wallow we did.

Y/N: Bolt-tastic.

You fell back into the trash while Deuce pulled his helmet off. He shook his head for a moment before he looked to Cleo. He then smirked and posed against the edge.