Can't keep a good nerd down

Tamaki's p.o.v.

All I could do was pace as Kyoya's police reviewed the tapes of the issue. Haruhi and my Rose looked terrified at the sight of the guns. Kai was more defiant, but if Haruhi and Rose weren't there she most likely would of fought.

"Tama-chan stop pacing we'll find Roe.", Honey says. "That goes for you to Hikaru, Kai will make it through ok, she always finds her way back to you." I look over at the pacing devil twin as he looks ready to scream.

"Why does this keep happening? She doesn't look for trouble, it stalks her. I can't lose her again. I can't eat, can't sleep. I need to find my wife.", he says red eyed.

A ransom note had been sent assuming that one of the girls was with kyoya, and he was talking with his force.

"Kyoya call them up, I'll pay whatever they want but don't let them hurt her. ", the distraught twin says as his brother comes over and embraces him.

"Me two Kyoya, any amount to get the girls back.", I say. Kai's friends the Izzy and Ella were busy keeping Ariel distracted during the day while her mother was missing but my new daughter was not taking it well.

It's been two nights now I've woken to find Ariel in my bed curled up to me as if that would make it all better.

Hikaru's phone suddenly buzzes playing Love story by Taylor Swift making him jump up.

"Kai!", he shouts then listens.

"Kyoya, track the cell phone signal Kai got her phone and hid it. It's muted so we can hear but they can't.", Hikaru says handing him his phone a little pride on his face laced with anger. "She says to get Rose and Haruhi out of there first. There separated so they can use threats against them to make her behave and most likely vice versa."

"That's our Kai.", Josh and Jay say as Kyoya plugs in Hikaru's phone and the twin blond boys start typing.

"If they hurt our friends there's gonna be heck to pay.", Honey says as Mori nods.

A few hours later we've got a location and were out the door. All I know is when I reach my wife I'm gonna strangle them if she has a hair out of place.

Roe's p.o.v.

Me and Haruhi were currently tied together. Kai's been taken to another room and we only see her when they threaten to hurt us when she acts up and vice versa. She looked pretty bruised though. At that moment we heard yelling and shooting and my heart skipped a beat, when I heard a familiar voice call my name.

"Tamaki!", I shout at the top of my lungs hoping he hears me. The door flies off with Honey standing there in the entryway.

"Honey, guys!", Haruhi shouts as Kaoru, Josh, Honey and Tamaki rush in.

"Rose, Haruhi!", Tamaki says as he rushes over to us and starts to untie us.

"Where's Kai?", Haruhi says.