Meeting the Hosts

Roe's p.o.v.

We were getting ready to meet up with Tamaki's friends from school.  He was so elated today, almost giddy.  I got on a light blue sundress with

blue ribbon in my hair, then I helped Ariel with her pink dress with Rapunzel on it and did her hair in a braid with a sparkly flower in it.

We both got slip on shoes that would be comfy for walking or what not.

We came out of Ariel's room to an extremely excited Tamaki.  "I haven't seen them in awhile I'm so excited for you guys to meet them.", he says happily lifting Ariel up and spinning her as she happily giggles. I can't help but laugh a little at the pair as we walk out the door to the car that's waiting for us.  And Ariel contentedly on Tamaki's hip.  That guy is so wrapped around her finger.

We ride in the car as Ariel gets Tamaki to sing Frozen songs with her, and I continue to chuckle at the pair. " Mommy sing with us "Let it go.", Ariel begs and I smirk as I join her and we sing our little duet together as Tamaki watches us happily eventually joining in to, and we chuckle moving to love is an open door singing it with him on the way. 

Eventually we arrive at another large house we're we exit the car and again Tamaki scoops up Ariel taking my arm.

"Onisan's here!", Comes a delighted shout as a blond girl with blue eyes runs out and hugs Tamaki.

"I didn't know you had a sister?", I say smirking. 

"She's pretty Tama.", Ariel says.

"Oh I'm not, I kinda started calling him that when we first met cause he had that big brother aura around him, as did most of his club.", she says. "By the way I'm Kai, I'm the crazy bride to be."

"Kai this is Roselia, and her darling daughter Ariel.", Tamaki says pulling me back to him.  

"Awe your just too cute.", Kai says shaking Ariel's hand.

"Ooh I got an Idea, Ariel can be the currently non-existent flower girl, she's perfect."

"But we just met, and I haven't had a chance to get a flower girl dress.", I say.

"No worries mate, Any friend of Onisan's and there family is my family, and my guy helps run a famous fashion empire, he designs clothes in his sleep, as does his bro.", she says happily while dragging me as Tamaki follows holding Ariel into the mansion where to identical red head girls, an identical pair of blond boys with glasses,  A short blond guy with chocolate brown eyes and a bunny, A tall dark haired guy, and a shorter dark haired guy with glasses and a short girl with long chocolate brown long hair and brown eyes.  There were also two red headed males in hats as Kai ran in excitedly. 

"Honey I missed you.", she says exaggerating as she lets go and jumps into the arms of a now happy red haired twin who melts at the look of her and kisses her.

"Lay off Kai, you just ran out screaming Onisan was here five minutes ago.", the long brown haired girls says.