Newly weds

Roe's p.o.v.

The flight to Japan was awkward as we rode the private jet. We stopped at Boston first to drop Kyoya and Haruhi since they attended school there before returning, but her and Kai were avoiding each other and all of the twins were irritated with Haruhi.

Me and Ariel were cuddling with Tamaki on the plane our armrests up as we watched Disney movies.

Occasionally he would lean over and kiss my head as he'd hug me and Ariel had drifted to sleep.

Kai was on her laptop, looking pale but emotionless as Hikaru chatted with the other twins as they watched her.

Honey was snoozing happily on Mori's lap who was also asleep.

Hikaru eventually returned to by Kai and they chatted quietly under there breath and it was cute how he'd brush a tear that escaped away, then hug her tight when she looked up at him. They were so cute together. "Promise.", she asks quietly.

"Anything for you.", he whispers.

I then looked up at Tamaki who looked down at me locking eyes before sneaking another kiss.

"It's because Kai and Tama-Chan are so alike that they have a personality conflict.", Honey says finally as we look up at him and he gestures to Kai. "Kai's been through a lot with her personality in tact, that alone takes strength. And Hikaru hates how hard Haruhi is on Kai, because she doesn't understand the extent of some of what Kai's been through, nor does she try. "

"I see.", I say as Tamaki hugs me.

"It's to bad they can't come to an understanding they are cousins.", I say.

"And Haruhi and her dad are the only known biological family Kai has left.", Tamaki adds.

"Actually Haruhi has always given her a hard time.", Honey says

"Well maybe we can get them together for Christmas and the spirit will bring them together.", I suggest.

At that Tamaki hugs me tight. "Your so smart Mia Amore, we'll have them all our way for it and hopefully the Christmas spirit will help them patch things up. ", he says capturing my lips making me blush. "You Mrs. Suoh are a genius."

Tamaki's p.o.v.

When we got the rest of my friends dropped off and me and my new family finally went home to my families estate. Ariel was exhausted and upon arriving the maids wrestled over who was going to tuck in my darling new daughter. Once Ariel was settled I lifted up my new wife who began blushing again.

"Now to our room Mrs. Suoh.", I say as she giggles and I take her to our now shared room.

Waking up to and going to sleep holding Rose had quickly caused me to feel spoiled by her.

Eventually we did drift off to sleep after quite awhile, and when I awoke I took in the look of her face as the sun trickled in on it.

I felt so content right now as I held her even though I start my new job as superintendent of Ouran High School next week I could get used to sleeping in beside her. I ran my fingers through her long tresses again marveling how soft her hair is as I take it in again. Eventually her eyes flutter open and she smiles sweetly at me.

"Time to get up?"

"Yes it is my princess, even though I'd love to keep you to myself longer.", I say.

"I should shower first I'm all sticky.", she says slowly sitting up as she rubs her eyes looking at me, "You must be too maybe you should join me, then you can get my back." and now I can feel myself blushing.

"I'm sure you can talk me into it.", I say placing my forehead on hers.

"Race ya.", she says grabbing my robe and throwing it on before running for our private restroom giggling.

"Hey!", I shout chuckling running after her playfully.

An hour and a lot of hot water later we were downstairs with Ariel having a nice breakfast together, as a family then we joined Ariel's tutor's I'd hired to help her to read and write Japanese as well as English so when she started school she'd be able to communicate.

And I'd help with Rose's too since she'd been learning but was still behind. Luckily Rose learns fast, And she began looking into Cafe's, little did she know I'd already bought one for her. In the mean time she'd been testing out her culinary art works also since she was trying to come up with her menu.

Not that I minded she was cute covered in flour, or powdered sugar. And Ariel was helping her as well, until I got dragged in to.

Not that I minded Rose is a good teacher, and It was fun for me to have this family time with my girls.

"Ooh look Ariel cookie dough.", Rose says to Ariel who happily runs over.

"Why do you eat it raw?", I ask

"Cause it's yummy.", Ariel says

"Also to test the dough". She says as her and Ariel each eat a spoonful smiles reaching each of there eyes.

"Well?", I ask curiously.

"You should try some.", she says holding a spoon in front of my lips to feed me like she's been doing all afternoon and like each time I can't resist and I open my mouth up and sample.

"Maybe we should finish up and get an early start tomorrow after breakfast, I have a surprise for you.", I say as she moves to frosting a few cupcakes.

"Well I'll take this little one and get her cleaned up.", Shima says scooping up Ariel who giggles and carries her off.

"Sure I'll finish up then, and clean up. " she says wiping her brow cheek accidentally leaving the chocolate ganash on her cheek.

"Here you got a little something here.", I say leaning down and kissing the little bit off her enjoying the cute blush on her cheeks as I pull back, my hand still cupping her face.

"I'll just clean up then.", she says still blushing.

"Here let me help you.", I say and thankfully with her expertise it didn't take long and the treats were put away.

Once done I take my girls to dinner then we tuck Ariel in. I can't wait for Rose to see the café I bought her.