We're All Miserable.

CC's POV

It's been two weeks since the boys and I left Andy and Avery alone on the bus. Andy won't tell us what happened, and neither will Avery. The two of them have almost completely stopped talking and Andy's been in a pissy mood. Jinxx, being his usual, deep self, simply keeps spouting off quotes about how the two of them have to have fights before true love can fully set upon them or some shit like that. Jake just has been sitting around on my, yes my, laptop and spending hours on tumblr, obsessing like a fan girl over "pictures that totally describe Andy and Avery's relationship." Ashley's gotten moody as well but has been doing a better job of hiding it than the two love birds. And me? Well...

I've been holding this goddamn band together and it's hard as hell when two of the band members hate each other, one's a hippy who was born a decade or so too late, one's a teenage girl trapped in a grown man's body and there's a girl on the bus creating havoc everywhere she goes but she can't go anywhere else because one of the pissed off band members is in love with her and I'm pretty sure the other one is too.

Yeah, being Christian motherfucking Coma is hard as hell.

"Look, this one is totally Andery," Jake says from his bunk.

"It's what?" I ask, looking away from the living room area of the bus to my friend. Ashley is out at a bar somewhere probably finding some chick to hook up with, Sammi came to visit Jinxx and they're out on a date, Andy is passed out on the couch and Avery is just sitting there, staring at him with hear earphones in, and I'm stuck in the bunk room with Jake 'the teenage girl' Pitts.

"Andery," Jake says, snorting at me. "It's their ship name."

"Oh dear God," I groan and massage my temples. I can already feel the headache that is on its way. Why is being me so difficult?

"But look, this picture is so them!" Jake says with a giggle, turning around my lap top so I can see the screen. On it is a white picture that reads:

For me, there is only you.

And there's a faded picture of a boy and girl holding hands. I roll my eyes and sigh, plopping down on my bunk.

"Oh! Oh! What about this one! This is totally Andery!" Jake turns my lap top towards me a second time. It's just a black photo with seven words on the bottom in white.

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew.

"Jake," I groan. "That's a website for teenage girls to obsess over band members and Justin Bieber with. Why are you on it so much?"

"It's either this or listen to you talk to yourself," he says. "At least here I get to look at sexy pictures of myself and get some information about what the fans think of us."

"And what do they think of us?" I ask, the question meant to be rhetorical. Jake chuckles.

"They all hate Juliet too."

"For real?" I sit up so fast I smack my forehead on the top of my bunk. Jake rolls his eyes and nods.

"Duh," he says. "At least, most of them don't like her. Some of them say that they don't like her, but are willing to set their own opinions aside for Andy's sake, while the others are just plain out there about how snotty and annoying she is. A lot of them don't like her voice either."

"Well of course they don't," I laugh. "They have a good taste in music."

"So, what are we going to do?" Jake asks. "They can't just break up and then Andy show up somewhere with Avery the next day - the fans will think he was cheating or something."