Chapter 34

Dalida

I pushed Nina back on the desk unbuttoning her shirt making sure to kiss every inch of her skin, so damn soft...

Her hands tangled in my hair when I wrapped my lips around her nipple, my left hand massaged the other one giving it the same amount of attention. I kissed down her toned stomach my hands holding her boobs and giving them a little squeeze.

I pulled my head away from her stomach and unzipped her skirt, I couldn't wait to taste her, I didn't want to tease or take my time. I tugged on her underwear and she lifted her ass a little letting me pull down the panties. I threw them to the side and grabbed the back of her thighs and pushed them up, Nina rested her legs on my shoulders giving me a mouth watering view of the wetness.

I licked my lips and leaned down catching the warmth of her core, I kissed her clit then wrapped my lips around the skin and started sucking on it. Her whimpers turned into moans and her soft caresses became harsh, she grabbed into my hair and pushed my head closer to her.

When I thought she was wet enough, more than wet enough actually, I pushed two fingers inside her curling them as well as going back and forth. The harder her legs tightened around my head the faster I went.

"Ah~ Dios mío.." she moaned louder making me smirk against her lips, without giving me a warning Nina came on my fingers. I pulled them out of her and took them directly to my lips, I licked them clean and made sure she was watching me swallow all of her.

I stood up and flipped her on her stomach, pushing her face more into the desk, her legs were still a little shaky from her previous orgasm.

"Ass up baby" I said softly, even though she was shaking she still complied and did as I said, I leaned on top of her but made sure I don't put my full weight. I kissed the back of her neck while my right hand rubbed her ass and gave it a hard slap, my other hand tangled in her hair and I tugged on it making the latina release a throaty moan.

I pushed my middle and ring finger in her wetness, I finger fucked her from the back hearing her wetness and feeling it drip on my hand. I leaned forward and pulled her head back slightly so I can whisper in her ear.

"You're still mad at me baby?" I asked picking up my pace, hearing her skin slap against my palm.

"No..no I'm not..I'm not mad...fuck~" she panted harshly while she took my fingers, knuckles deep inside her.

"You sure?" I asked again,

"Yes yes...yes I'm so sure...please don't stop" her moans soon turned into screams and I was sure someone would hear her. And as much as I want them to hear how good I make her feel, only I want to hear the soft noises coming out of her. I took my hand away from her hair and put it over her mouth and pulled her against my chest.

Once again, Nina came all over my hand only this time it was harder and agressive than before. She plumped down on the desk out of breath. I smirked at the state she was in and licked her cum from my fingers.

I turned her to face me and picked her up, I made my way to the couch and gently sat her down there. I picked up her underwear and skirt from the floor and went back to where she was.

I kneeled down in front of her, taking her legs in my hands. I helped her put her panties back on, kissing everything I saw in front of me from her calf to her thighs until I reached her hip.

I looked at the woman sitting in front of me, still trying to catch her breath, hair a little messy and face all red from what we did, plump and pink heart shaped lips and she still looked so hot and fuckable. I stood up and fixed her bra and was about to start buttoning her shirt back when I heard her chuckle.

I looked at her face with a little confusion, and realized she was smirking at me. Her hands grabbed the front of my shirt and she pushed me on the couch using her vampire strength which did catch me off guard. She straddled my lap and leaned down as close as she could to my face.

"I thought you knew me Dal? I thought you knew I'd still want more"

*

***

Vivienne

I knew Lilith wanted more, but god I was so damn tired I ended up falling asleep curled up in her lap. When I woke up the next morning, I was tucked under the sheets and hugging a pillow with no one by my side.

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I stretched my arms and legs before getting out of bed. I picked up my oversized shirt from the floor along with my boxers and put them on.

I went to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth then made my way out of the room, I was a little disappointed that I didn't see her in the living room so I just assumed she left for work.

I turned the corner so I can go to the kitchen just to find Lilith standing there with her back turned to me. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face or the uncontrollable beating of my heart. I made my way to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her back.

She was in different clothes from yesterday, but still looked so good and smelled nice. I felt her hand rest on mine as she gently caressed my forearm. She turned around to face me and I hummed in satisfaction when I realized I'm gonna have my face buried in her chest because she was wearing heels and was much taller than me.

I felt her kiss my head and softly rub my back, I pulled away to look at her and she was already looking at me. She smiled and leaned down to place a small kiss on my lips.

'hungry?' she signed noticing that I wasn't wearing my hearing aids, I nodded and let go of her. When she took a step back to go check whatever she was making on the stove, I took my time to check her out and what she was wearing.

She had on a tight black dress, work friendly I assume, it had a few buttons at the front and a collar, the first few buttons were open revealing a simple gold necklace. As for the shoes they were red and about 4inch stiletto heels. I'm not even surprised she can walk in those. And she looks hot while doing it. While I can barley walk straight with normal shoes.

I sat down on the stool and moved my legs back and forth in anticipation, Lilith made me eggs and bacon, waffles and some strawberry juice. My stomach rumbled at the delicious smell, she pushed the plate closer to where I was sitting and smiled.

'I have to go to work, something important to take care of' she signed stepping closer to me, she gently held my face in her hand and wiped my chin with her thumb before sucking the syrup off of her finger. She smiled softly and then kissed me.

'I refilled your fridge, and wrote Eliza's number on a sticky note. In case you need to buy anything' She kissed my temple and stole a bite from my bacon which earned her a glare but she brushed it off with a smile and an playfull eye roll then left my apartment.

I spent my morning watching tv, reading, listening to music but I was still very bored and sad. I couldn't play for two reasons, my hand was still injured and my violin is in Lilith's car.

I can't wait for my hand to heal already since the injury wasn't that bad so I can go back to playing again. I'm sure it won't take long, a few more weeks and I'll be good as new.

******************************************
So generous of me huh...

Muah

-S