Cherry Blossoms

That night during dinner, Rei chose to sit next to Izumi. The chatter was peaceful. They listened to Shougo talking about school. He had grinned, saying he started a band for fun. Izumi squirmed, wanting to hear them.

“Ah, it’s nothing, really.” Shougo beamed, pulling out his phone.

He played them a video that was obviously recorded in someone garage. Shougo could sing! This shocked Rei. Not that it should. He knew Seiya was a singer. But it was more than that! Shougo was a performer! The rest of the band, a guitarist, bass player, and drummer were decently talented. They at least knew how to play their instruments, but Shougo, he was the star! Anyone watching this video could see just what qualities he had. They way he engaged the pretend audience, how he had perfect control over both his body and his voice. Rei was mesmerized by it.

When he finally looked up from the phone, where it paused on a close-up of Shougo’s face as he was winking at the camera, it was to see Shougo watching him. Not just was the eldest son watching Rei, but he was smirking. Rei quickly closed his mouth.

“It appears you have inherited your father’s talent.” He commented.

Shougo’s eyes grew huge. He turned from Rei to look at his dad while replacing his phone. There was no need to fill awkward silence when you had a nine year old. Izumi babbled on about how talented his brother was. He wiggled in his chair, singing the chorus as he finished up his dinner.

Once the dishes were cleaned away, the staff were off finishing up their shift work, Rei checked in on Izumi. The small boy was, as typical, hunched over his desk, working on some drawing. Rei smiled. He wished the kid had talent in art, he didn’t, at all! Before he could turn away, a soft voice asked…

“Are you in love with my father?”

Rei turned around. Leaning against the far wall, one foot pressed to the wall, arms folded, was Shougo. His piercing mixed eyes seemed to bore deep into Rei. The dark-haired man shivered at the intensity of that look. He grabbed Shougo’s arm. Marching down the hall, he shoved open his own bedroom door. He flung the startled teen inside.

Shougo slid across the floor. His knees hit the bed as he fell onto it. A moment later, Rei was in his lap. He fisted both hands into the soft, luxurious hair. Their lips met hungrily as they kissed. Shougo took the opportunity to slide his hands up under Rei’s shirt. The older teen wasn’t wearing his customary suit.

He ducked out of the shirt as his lips trailed kisses along Shougo’s neck and shoulders. His hand fluttered at the young teen’s side. Rei touched the sensitive skin under Shougo’s shirt. He felt the boy squirm under him. Shougo sat up as Rei shoved his shirt off. He wasn’t thinking any longer. His desire for the teen was over riding his normal concern. Their lips banged together again.

Just as Rei began to grind their groins together, there was a knock on his door. He tried to ignore it. Shougo pulled back slightly. He was about to talk, but Rei shut him up by forcing his tongue into the others mouth. Again, the knock came.

“Rei, I need help.” Izumi’s tiny voice floated over their heated bodies.

Shougo shoved Rei back. “Did you lock….” He began to ask. The door handle began to twist.

Instead of answering, Rei jumped away from the teen on his bed. He flung the shirt back at him as he crossed to the door. His body just managed to block the opening as the door began to push inward. Izumi glanced up at him.

“Were you working out? You’re all sweaty.” Izumi wrinkled his nose.

“Yeah, I was showing him a new routine. What do you need help with, little brother?” Shougo pulled the door open further. Izumi almost fell inside.