Song bird

How could the summer just fly by like that! Yes Rei had been busy with work. Shougo did a lot with Izumi so that didn't fall to Rei as often. Yet, he never got any time alone with Shougo. Not even the countless times one or the other tried to sneak into the others room. How were these people so good at stopping them?

The day he set up to honor Shougo's birthday stuck out in his mind. He had awoken Izumi early, which was a feat in its self. Once the boy realized it was for Shougo, he was all for it. They made an elaborate breakfast. Rei had always loved to cook. He got few occasions to do so. Izumi asked so many questions, at such a high volume, that Rei feared he would wake the older sibling.

Carrying the tray down to Shougo's room, Rei told Izumi to open the door. The boy bounded in, slamming the door against the wall as he shouted. He dashed across the room to leap onto Shougo who was still out cold. The teen let out a wailing cry of alarm that got Rei snickering. He sat up, shirtless, to wrangle his brother in beside him.

"We are celebrating your birthday today!" Izumi cried out.

"Are we?" Shougo smirked up at Rei.

Rei ignored the look as he brought the tray over to the bed. He sat it over the brothers legs. Pulling the top off of the dishes he explained what they were eating. Shougo was thrilled by it. Exclaiming, often, that he was shocked Rei could cook like this. Once they were done eating, Rei ordered Shougo to shower.

Izumi and Rei cleaned up the dishes, then tidied up the kitchen before going to Izumi's room. The boy was hyped up as he danced around. He didn't know what he wanted to wear, other than the new Lala LuLu shirt Shougo brought him home. Rei found some black jean shorts for the boy, then gave him clean socks and some comfortable sneakers.

Once he had Izumi ready, he wondered down to check on Shougo. The bedroom door opened before he got to it. Shougo stepped out, his hair lightly damp. He wore tight rust red shorts, a black tee shirt that hugged his upper body and sunglasses. The necklace that Rei had given him at Christmas hung around his neck. Rei blinked at it.

"I never take it off." Shougo smiled slyly at the older teen.

"I, um, noticed." Rei turned away before he allowed the heat to consume his face.

"Izumi is ready, he went out to the car." He began to walk toward the front door.

A hand grabbed his shoulder. He was spun around. A moment later he was slammed into the wall, Shougo was in his face. Rei had to restrain his natural instinct to fight. Instead he wrapped his arms around the slender waist, drawing it closer to his own. Their lips met. Tongues danced together. Rei sighed in his head at the sensations that ran through his body. He couldn't control the thought that sprang into his head, how would Shougo feel inside him...

Rei ended the kiss. "Izumi is alone in the car." He gasped out.

"Let's go then." Shougo linked their hands together as they walked to the door.

They stopped to get shoes on. Rei moving farther away from the teen as he opened the door for him. "Today, I am your servant." He bowed

"Don't say that." Shougo groaned. "Or Izumi will be left alone for a bit longer." He winked at the slightly bowed male.

"You would never leave Izumi..." Rei began.

"No, we need to go!" Shougo grabbed Rei's arm as he bolted from the door.

Rei barely had time to lock it before he was dragged to the car. Shougo fawned over the bright eyes, fluffy haired baby brother of his. He apologized for making him sit alone for so long. Izumi only shrugged saying he was playing his game.