Accidental meeting

"Yes sir, I just arrived..." Rei paused as he unlocked the front door. He had been working as a personal assistant to the famed stage actor/ singer and now director Seiya Sena for only a few months. He loved his job, he respected the man who literally pulled him off of the streets.

"... I know, sir. I will get the file and be right back." Rei told his boss as he opened the front door.

"I have faith in you, Rei." Seiya said before hanging up.

Rei sighed. At only nineteen he didn't think his life would be like this. In fact, just those few months ago, he had expected to follow his mother into the grave. He stepped into the house now. Music was playing somewhere within the depths of the building. Rei frowned no one should be home right now. Little Izumi should be in school, Nagisa was out of town on a four day shoot. He kicked his shoes off about to call out, when he heard a door open. Rei stepped up to the hall. He glanced down the corridor.

A man was standing in the hallway, he was naked. His hair was wet, a towel draped over one shoulder, as he was looking the other way. His ass was taunt, with dimples on the bottom of each cheek. Rei was, again about to call out, when the male turned. The first thing Rei noticed was that he was only a few years younger than he was. The second was how much like Seiya he looked, the third was the full frontal show he was being given.

Rei couldn't keep his eyes from raking over the lean build of the boy. He had a slim, well defined chest, his legs were thick with muscles. Rei swallowed, damn he looked good. The boy whipped the towel from his shoulder to cover up his semi erection.

"Who the hell are you?" they both asked at the same time.

Rei shifted from one foot to the other, bringing his eyes away from the now hidden area behind the towel. His eyes... they were just like Seiya's or Izumi's. This must be... Rei placed a hand to his forehead. He closed his eyes as he drew in a breath.

"Shougo Senya?" Rei guessed.

"Yes, you just broke into my house." The man demanded. Well not man, he was only a teen.

"Sorry, sorry, but I didn't break in." Rei dangled the keys from his hand.

"I live here." He stated.

The beautiful young face twisted in slight confusion. Then as if a light bulb lit somewhere in the darkness of his mind, his eyes brightened. A smile stretched the thin lips as the teen laughed out a breathless sound.

"Oh, right. Mom told me. You're Rei?" he asked.

"Um, yes." Rei nodded.

Shougo held out his hand, the other still held the towel to his groin. "Nice to meet you." He offered.

Rei reached out to curl his fingers around those of the boy before him. The moment their skin touched, he felt it. This... connection. Some part of him knew this meeting was going to be one of those life defining times for him. The boy's hand felt like the lifeline that Seiya had held out to him, but this was far more powerful.

"Uh, yes, nice to meet you." He muttered, yanking his hand away as soon as he could.

"I, uh, I have to get a file for Mr. S.. um, your dad." He stammered.

"Yeah, I should get dressed." Shougo smirked. He stepped to his left at the same time Rei stepped right.

They chuckled at each other as they both shifted to the other direction. Another nervous giggle escaped Rei's lips. This was stupid, he didn't giggle! He thought as his hand covered his mouth. His eyes went to the floor. He felt fingers wrap around both of his upper arms. He couldn't help it, his eyes flicked to the semi hard on the teen had. It was... nice.