Stolen moments

⚠️ mild smut⚠️

"So, Shougo will he home here?" Izumi pointed to the large red circle on the calendar Rei had placed on the boys wall.

"Yep, just a few weeks." Rei smiled down at him.

They had been crossing the days off until Shougo would be back from school. Rei had the idea, explaining to the boy's parents how he seemed despondent after his brother left. In reality, it was Rei who wanted to know when the elder son would be returning. He smiled at the happiness of the little boy beside him. Each night, before tucking Izumi in to his bed, they marked a line through the day.

Twenty two more days. It felt like a life time. Rei had, had no contact with Shougo since the teen went back to school. It was days later that he realized he had never gotten the boys contact information. He was too unwilling, embarrassed, he wasn't sure, to ask the parents for it.

"I should call him." Izumi stated.

"Um, what?" Rei blinked as he had lost himself in his own thoughts.

Izumi was already dialing his phone, a sleepy voice picked up. "Izzy what's wrong?" the voice asked.

"Shougo!" the boy chirped. "Rei's helping me count down the days until you return!" He cried excitedly.

"Really? That's great. I can't wait to see you. The cherry blossoms festival will be going on." Shougo was undoubtedly more alert now.

Izumi glanced up to Rei as if he was looking for verification on this. Rei smiled down at the enormous eyes hidden behind his glasses.

"Yes, it will be." He confirmed.

"Oh, was that Rei?" Shougo asked. His voice sounded a little deeper when he said the others name.

"Yeah, he's going to tuck me into bed soon." Izumi pouted.

"Awe! I WANT TO TUCK YOU INTO BED! IZUMI I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!" Shougo cried.

The little boy giggled. "Twenty two more days!" He cried excitedly.

"Our Cherry Blossom date awaits!" Shougo squealed.

"Its time for bed, Izumi. You have school in the morning." Rei said kindly.

"Don't hang up yet, let me talk to Rei after he tucks you in." Shougo purred.

"OK. Here Rei." Izumi handed the dark haired male his phone. He then bounced, leaped across the room to jump into his bed. It banged into the wall.

"No jumping on the bed!" Rei cried clutching the phone.

"Don't yell at him!" Shougo screamed out of the speaker.

Rei huffed. He walked over to tuck the small form into his bed. Leaning down he whispered a goodnight to the boy. He then kissed the smooth forehead. Izumi had begun not to sleep unless Rei did this.

"Kisses baby brother!" Shougo called. Izumi yelled one last goodnight to his brother.

Rei walked out of the room. He marched down to his own room. Once the door was closed, he lifted the phone up. Shutting of the speaker feature he pressed it to his ear.

"Shougo?" He asked.

"You never called me, Rei. Didn't we share some moments?" the boy cooed down the line. Rei closed his eyes as the sexy sounding voice wrecked havoc on his body.

"Yes, but I never got your number." Rei stated.

"Let me guess, didn't want to bother my parents. But you forgot Izumi had it?" Rei could just hear the smirk in Shougo's voice.