Ace "Winds and Storms"

Heavy rain was falling, Ace and deadlock where training on top of the mountain's flat Plato.

Deadlock was dodging and blocking multiple shots from ace all the while the crow-like minicon sat on a low rock slope watching the fight.

"Can we train some other time?" He asked during hits. "It's really difficult in this rain. "

"That's the point. " ace said running towards him and knocking him of balance due to the slippery surface.

Deadlock tumbled backwards into a large water puddle, he quickly struggled to get up.

"You need be able to fight in or under any conditions." She said continuing to chase him. "Injured or sick, unarmed or trapped, storms or rain. You need to overcome it. " she leaped towards him.

Deadlock blocked ace's attack with his axe and knocked her aside.

Ace claws dug into the ground to keep her standing, leaving loud metal creeks from the force.

Rain fell on to them as each hit and dodge left splashes flying through the air.

The clashing of weapons fell into beat with the thunder as ace fought against deadlock fiercely keeping his ground.

Though this inevitably came to an end as ace slashed her wing to the ground splashing large amounts of water towards deadlock.

Deadlock instinctively protected his head with his arms, temporarily blinding him and he could not see ace's tail slash at his legs tripping him into the water puddles

He fell leaving a splash of water as ace held her sword at his neck forcing him to surrender.

"Frag... " he cursed, out of breath as the energon from the small graze on his leg got washed away by the rain.

Lately he's been struggling to keep up and fully get back on track due to his recent injury.

"You held up much longer this time." she encouraged him offering her hand to pick him up. "Though you could have gone longer if you learn to fight under any circumstance. besides dead' you're still recovering."

"Well, it hasn't rained in a while, it's the first time we trained while there's a storm. " deadlock said grabbing ace's hand and getting pulled up right.

"Well, by the looks of it, it will be cloudy weather for a few days. " she observed the grey sky. "So a lot of training time. "

Deadlock looked towards the minicon who was staring into the sky and frilled his wings.

"I think he likes the rain. "deadlock chuckled as the minicon stood up and shook off the water, playfully biting into the air.

"Yeah, I guess it does." Ace looked at it, "we should be getting back under something again, the winds are picking up and too long exposure in rain can cause rust."

Deadlock held out his arm for the minicon though he ignored it and immediately flew and landed on ace's shoulder who was walking away.

Ace looked at it annoyed, though continued walking while she rolled her eyes and ignored it sitting happily on her shoulder very pleased with himself all the while deadlock smiled and snickered at the small bot.

After reaching the cave entrance the minicon jumped of and shook the water of its body.

Ace did the same by shaking of her wings and arms.

She layed back on her birth grabbing  a database and working on something. The minicon happily jumped onto the top side of her birth watching her curiously.