Ace "what now? "

There was a long silence as the rescue bots looked at ace and each other.

"Sooo.... Now what? " deadlock asked the question on everyones minds.

Heatwave looked at ace "I guess you're not allowing us to put you back in the cell-"

"Hehe, No. No I am not. " ace answered straight forward.

"We must regain contact with Optimus prime, update him about our situation and form a plan of action." chase suggested.

"Until then? We can't just leave a demon roaming around. " heatwave argued. "... No Offence. "

"Non taken. " ace smiled sarcastically.

"She won't hurt anyone." Deadlock interrupted, "right ace? "

"Sure, but no promises. " she grinned.

The bots looked concerned at ace.

"I think ace has proved herself by not killing doomsday. " Boulder said, although ace didn't kill doomsday she was still a big potential threat, a very big threat.

Ace sighed knowing that they where still terrified by her. "You saved deadlocks life... " her voice became more truthful. "The absolute very least I could do in return is by not hurting someone. "

They realized she was right, Ace is considered many terrible things, though she kept her promises.

After long thought they turned to each other and exchanged nods. "Fine, " heatwave started "you are allowed on the island, for now, but you will still remain under heavy surveillance, until we figure out what to do. " He explained though his face turned sour, "...but if you hurt anyone-"

He was suddenly interrupted by ace holding her swords handle toward him, giving him her swords and dagger, "-I won't," she reassured him as he took her only weapons from her, "I promise you that. "

Heatwave seemed to lower his guard. " alright, well head to the firehouse until Optimus arrives. "

They turned and started to walk towards the place they came still staying close to ace.

Deadlock turned to ace and gave her a thumbs up with a smile that she was making progress of her own, as they followed the group.

"-and then, with the bands gone I could finally transform my hands! And eventually managed to chase doomsday away!" Deadlock explained the entire story with great enthusiasm as ace listened smiling at his progress.

"Smart move" ace said, "risky, but sometimes it is the best one, especially with not much training with your axe. "

"Yeah I've been meaning to ask you." He wondered "why did you choose an axe for me? "

"You're a slow fighter. " she replied.

"Oh." Deadlock seemed disappointed as he stopped walking for a split second.

"That's not a bad thing, you know?" Ace said.

"And how so? " heatwave asked curiously overhearing the conversation.

"I'm an agile fighter, I'm able to dodge many attacks and place multiple shots on my opponent in a matter of seconds. " she explained. "Though it has a down side, my weapon has to be light weight and relatively small, meaning less damage. "

She continued. "Optimus and bots like Phoenix on the other hand, are relatively slow fighters, they can easily take many attacks before even showing physical weakness, their weapons are larger, and much heavier, meaning-"

"-more damage," deadlock realized.

"And with one or two good hits. " ace continued, "you're opponent is as good as gone. "