Ace "Until we meet again"

Was he stalking me? she wondered, maybe he wanted to see if I was truly not a threat.

Trying to shake the guesses she turned to deadlock who had just noticed the prime as well. She stood up and walked to wards Optimus and away from the rescue team.

"I see that you and deadlock are doing well. " he saw.

He was right, ace was much better and she could make the flight back home, and she remembered heatwave saying he wanted her gone as soon as possible.... Or well, something like that.

"I suppose you do want me to get going. " she faced the truth.

"Although you proven yourself as trustworthy, I do believe that not all agrees with that. " he explained.

"I get it, " she understood. "Its war, its normal not to trust anyone so easy, its what keeps us alive. "

Optimus nodded in agreement, ace was right, trust takes a long time to build and even longer with a past like hers.

A short while back she decided not to share her true past just yet, It would be hard to trust and she was scared it could be used against her.

"I suppose I won't be getting a farewell party. " she joked. "I'll get going. "

Ace walked back into the firehouse, all the bots and humans stood talking happily, until ace walked in they went silent.

"Don't worry. " she reassured, "I'm just checking so that I didn't leave something behind."

"You're leaving? " Cody asked.

"Yup." She sighed seeing the bots relief, as heatwave handed back her weapons.

"I'll follow you to the beach." Heatwave said, chase followed as well.

Optimus, heatwave and chase escorted ace as deadlock catched up after saying goodbye.

The beach lead to wide open ocean. She stared into the partly cloudy sky. She turned to face the bots behind her.

"So... " she started. "Guess this is goodbye. "

"Ace, I am pleased to see that you have the capability to changed. " Optimus said.

"I will make sure to keep track of your criminal records." Chase said.

"About that... " she sighed, "I'd rather stay presumably dead or still a dicepticon. I don't want to get on any. . ." She paused ". . . lists. "

The others seemed a bit confused by her Statment, but Optimus seemed to understand perfectly.

"Heatwave," her gaze shifted. "to the rescue bots I owe a favor, for saving deadlocks life. " she promised.

Heatwave nodded  thanking her and trusting that she will return the favor.

"... And that one human, kade, is getting stubborn about knowing my past, you might want to tell them. All of them. " she smiled.

She knew they would tell the false one, but it's only right to do so.

"Deadlock, as a vehicon, you impressed me by your actions. " Optimus turned to face him. "I hope that you can set a path for other vehicons to follow. "

"Yes sir. " he nodded full of pride.

Ace placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

"Well, time to go. " deadlock realized they were pushing their time. "... Wanna race? "

"I can easily beat you in jet-mode. " she frowned at his challenge.
". . . Fine, I'll give you a head start. "

Deadlock smiled ready to transform.

"Bye Everyone! " he called before transforming and flying into the setting blue sky.

Ace sighed. "You heard him. Until we meet again. "

She turned and opened her wings and lifted of the ground, after a few flaps she looked back and transformed racing after deadlock leaving a streak of purple smoke in the sky.

As the air rushed by her and the island became smaller and smaller She realized just how much her life has changed...

...And honestly...she liked it.

Meanwhile:

Blurr and salvage talked happily with the rescue bots.

"Guys  you'll never believe what happened" blurr said refering to their mission.

*He continued to tell a long story*

"Anyway  what did we miss? " salvage asked.

The rescue team looked at each other.

"Nothing much. "

✨teaser:✨

A bot sat at the at the control panel of a small ship flying through empty space. The second bot was sitting comfortably on the other side.

"Any new stuff yet? " asked the second bot.

"No, this region of space is 98% deserted. " said the first bot.

There was a sudden small beeping sound on the monitor next to him.

"Was' that?" Asked the second bot.

"It's either a glitch, or..." He looked confused.

"Mh? " she asked.

"It's ace's life signall. Her secretive one." He said "It's back online"

"Isn't she, u'know...dead?" She asked, her tone sounding sad.

"Well, it entirely possible if she isn't." he explained, "we are , statistically speaking, also presumed dead. "

"So we goin there? " she asked walking up behind him and placing her odly colored hand on his chair.

"It's across a galaxy, it would take us a month and 4 days, even traveling at maximum speed, and that is if we flew non stop." He explained "and all that for 4,7% chance that she is alive?"

"Mmm, we gotta try. "  she said.

The second bot sighed also wanting to see ace. "... I'll set up a course. "

"WOOHOO! " the second bot yelled happily. "Watch out ace, we are comin'!"