Deadlock "Free"

(Trigger warning: mild blood and death)

Nobody's pov

Home? Never had one. A simple drone that is treated like a dead scraplit.

It wasn't until a few days ago when the they were sent out for the most idiotic task. Help a bot named Makeshift to act like Wheeljack. And their task? Distract, and die.

All went good, well "good" as for the decepticons. Makeshift did his job, and so did the vehicons. Now what?

Their bodies just left there to rust. But one survived. Weak he tries to stand up and walk somewhere other than the open ground around his dead friends.

He collapsed near a stone hill in the wife open Savannah. Him bleeding from the punch wound on his chest.

He clenched his hand to stop the bleeding. And after a while the wound crystallised and he could finally walk.

Though, to where?
The Nemmisis is nowhere to be seen, and to be honest he didn't want to go back there.

Now what?
Survive, is all that came to mind. The sun was setting and the vehicon transformed into a jet and searched for shelter.

For some reason he felt lighter, happier. Mmmh, maybe he can name himself. He thought for a while, he remembered hearing a name from somewhere a while ago and he really liked it.

Deadlock.

He flew as the sunset rays hit his metal and wind rushing by and he could feel his pain from his wound decreasing. After so many years. Deadlock finally felt at peace.

He was free.

*happy noices*
I really like this oc and a lot more of him will be coming (including sad parts)
Before you all get mad at me for stealing mtmte drift's old name, I heard it somewhere before I started to read mtmte and it just stuck with me, so deal with it.

Hope you all enjoyed :)