Ace "hello Autobots"

"Hello prime. " Ace said without turning her head, standing up.

"I was unaware that you were still active." Optimus said.

"There is a lot if misconceptions about me. " she said finally turning to face Optimus, who had bumblebee beside him, and the rescue bots not far behind. "Scout." She greeted spotting Bumblebee.

"Why are you here? " bumblebee beeped, luckily Ace could figure out what he was saying.

"Id thought it be obvious with the vehicon that has a spear through his chest. " she said partiality sarcasticly. "... But if your wondering if I'm here to rejoin Megatron. Then no. "

"You have abandoned the dicepticons?" He understood "may I ask why? "

Ace sighed and lightened her pose, "Corruption. Straying from the cause. And tell me. " she continued.
"Is it worth it fighting in a war filled only with hate? "

Optimus stayed silent at her question. Ace understood how long he has been fighting in the war, especially his past with Megatron.

"I refuse to fight in such a war. " she replied to her own question.

"Your actions speak Differently. " he explained

"EVERY SINGLE ACTION I HAVE EVER DONE IN THE LAST 4 MILLION YEARS WHERE FOR GOOD REASON!" she argued full of anger, jolting closer towards them nearly hitting the force field in front of her.

Optimus stayed quiet and ace let out a deep sigh and turned her focus back.

"Now, if you don't mind, I want to know the vehicons condition. " she asked.

Optimus nodded as he called ratchet.

Ace filled with dread was scared to know if hell make it or if he was... Ace shook the terrible thought.

After a moment ratchet came walked closer to her cell as her spark dropped, and her eyes filled with fear, as she tried to hide it.

"And?... " she asked after a long moment.

"That vehicon has a disability," he explained, "his spark is shifted to the right, instead of located in the middle of his chest, it's rare, but possible." (Kinda like mirrored organs in humans)

"And miraculously the spear managed to avoid almost all the major energon vessels," he continued "the ones that where hit, where mostly sealed with the spear, if you did pull it out, he wouldn't have survived."

"So now what? " ace asked

"The vehicon will wake up in a few hours. though for you? I do not know. " he said.

"Thank you ratchet" Optimus thanked him as ratchet nodded a and walked away.

Ratchet was right, what would happen to her after deadlock wake up? Will she be kept prisoner? be killed? Or let go? Mhh. That last one seems unlikely.

"Though, may we know what attacked you and the vehicon? "

Ace hesitated, "...his names doomsday, 'wanna-be' con, he has a fusion blaster capabill of well.. " he looked at her arm covered in tiny cracks.
"... This. Though he had a lot of limits. "

"Thank you" Optimus thanked her for not keeping information.

Ace stayed silent bot knowing how to respond.

After a long moment Optimus finally got a comm message.

He turned to the rescue bots not far from her, bearly close enough to overhear the conversation.

"There seems to be a problem back at base, I am afraid I have to leave. " the prime apologized.

"What do we do with her? " heatwave asked turning his head towards ace.

"For now she will be kept in the cell until the vehicon wakes up. After that we will come up with a fitting plan. " he explained.

The rest she couldn't exactly hear, but after a few seconds Optimus transformed, the scout said goodbye to blades and they drove off.

An hour went by and ace was sitting alone looking at her reflection in the sword of her tail.

That sword and claws where the only weapons she had, as her other ones where taken away, and the cuffs on her hands stopped her from transforming them into blasters.

Ace still felt guilty about deadlock, but it made it much better knowing he will live.

A moment of silence passed until ace finally noticed a sound.

"....Y'know, you walk quite loud for a small human. " she said to the footsteps coming behind her.

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean to bother you. " the young human apologized.

"Bother me? " she sighed. "There's nothing to bother. " she said sitting up right to see the human.

He was younger that the others and had a pale yellow shirt and a brown jacked.

"What's your name, human?" She asked trying to cure her boredom.

"I'm Cody, and you must be Ace. " he said fighting his fear.

"Well Cody, what brings you to me? a demon. " she wondered as the human didn't seem very scared.

"I was just wondering why the others hate you, I understand being scared, but why do they hate you? " he asked quite suddenly.

"Well, I followed orders and now I'm seen as a monster because of my past. " she sighed. "Outcome: a lot of dead bots. "

"Past?" He looked confused walking slightly closer still well out of the barrier.

"Something that's hard to understand, better yet believe" she sighed.

"Sad past, huh?" He tried lightening the mood.

"You can say that. " she lowered her tone, thinking deeply.

A moment of silence past until ace realised something.

"That's not all you want to ask. If it was, you would have left already." she realized.

"-That vehicon. " he started "why do you care about him so much? From what I heard, everyone thought they were drones."

" what do you mean? " she glared.

"He isn't just an apprentice, is he? " he continued. "You wouldn't risk your life like you did when you knew you would pass out in Autobot grounds. "

Ace realised that this human was smarter than she thought.

"What are you saying, human? " she asked confused.

He smiled leaving Ace to think for herself.

Ace started to think, why did she risk her life for him? he's just a vehicon.

But that's the thing, he wasn't he was something else, something greater, something much greater.

Ace sighed not knowing what to say.

Suddenly there was an alarm from inside the red building near the cell.

"What's that? " ace perked her ears.

"Rescue bot emergency. " he said running  of.

Ace sighed in the once again lonely and dreadful silence.