Part 4

I woke up to the hustle and bustle of the other girls in my dorm getting into their school robes, I lazily got out of bed and walked to the lavatory to brush my teeth and comb my hair. The restroom wasn't attached to our dorm unfortunately so I did have to walk through the corridor in my pajamas, pushing passed students leaving to the common room.

I got to the restroom and began combing my hair. After I got out all the knots I began brushing my teeth. I was watching myself in the mirror, a groggy expression on my face from just waking up. My eyes flashed down to something on my arm. What the..? Oh shit!

The charm had worn off and stupidly enough, in my less than sober state from last night I didnt wear a long sleeve to bed so my forearm was exposed and now brightly on display was the Dark Mark. I quickly finished brushing my teeth and pressed my forearm against my body in a strange 'crossing my arms' kind of way to hide the marking until I got back to my dorm.

I swiftly exited the lavatory and sped to my dorm.

"Good morning, Flowers." I heard call out from behind me.

Shit

I stopped in my tracks, my eyes fixated on the door handle to my dorm that was so close yet so far. I let out a sigh, I just have to play it cool and he probably wont notice.

"Heyy" I dragged out while slowly spinning on my heels, "Whats up Matty?" My voice cracked, clearly not playing it cool.

"Matty?" Mattheo chuckled as he got closer.

"Uh, yea! You call me Flowers so.. I thought id give you a nickname too?" God im seriously not selling this.

"I guess thats fair." He smirked, "are you coming to breakfast?"

"Uh, yea! Give me like, 2 second!" I quickly turned around and ran for my dorm, still awkwardly holding my arm tight to my body. I quickly ducked behind my bed - since some of the girls where still in the room - and cast the concealment charm on my arm. I got up and began changing into my school robes. I quickly got into my skirt, white button up and my house cloak. Compared to Beauxbatons uniforms these where definitely more comfortable. I composed myself trying to calm down from earlier and left the dorm.

I walked to the common room and saw the group from last night clustered by the wall. I lightly jogged to them then we all began our walk to the great hall.

"So Pansy, how do you feel this morning?" Nott joked while loading some breakfast sausage onto his plate. Pansy looked a bit rough but she could just make the excuse that she stayed up late studying, you couldnt tell she was too badly hungover.

"Shut up, Nott.." She groaned, taking small bites from a plain piece of toast. I chuckled softly and began to help myself to some scrambled eggs.

"Carried in the arms of Draco Malfoy, how romantic!" Theodore teased, fluttering his eyes leaning into Draco who was seated beside him.

"Shove off, Nott." Draco barked. Theodore didnt seem to care about pushing Draco or Pansy's buttons but he did back off slightly and focused more on his food. We ate breakfast and chatted amongst one another until the loud bell for class to begin chimed.

"Does anyone have potions? I dont want to get lost." I asked as everyone at the table began to stand up.

"Yea, most of us actually." Pansy replied. I smiled, knowing that ill have friends in my first class. We all began walking through the castle, Pansy and I walking beside eachother while Draco and Blaise walked quietly in front of Matty and Nott who goofed off most of the journey to class. "Whats going on with you and Mattheo?" Pansy leaned to me and asked. My ears instantly going hot.