Ayame Hatano

Every time I come here, I play the role of their 'ideal', right? Like some shared fantasy. Please don't be another workout. Even if this is a dream, my body can withstand another 25km marathon.

"Unbelievable, you never fail to impress me, Maeda. Every race, you open more the gap between our times."

"Huh? Our race times?"

Ayame's smile changed to an expression of concern. "Are you sure you are drinking water? I get tired of saying dehydration can be dangerous, mostly for silly runners who don't listen."

"Yes, I know. I'm drinking my water bottles as you instructed me on the first day. I was referring to our times. Something crazy like me beating you."

"Oh, God. Stop being so modest, Maeda. Accept that you overcame the coach in a crushing way. Now it is me who has to chase your shadow."

When did I do that?! This is a fantasy, not even in a simulation with all the advantages my chicken legs could exceed her speed.

Yuki scratched the back of his neck while averting his gaze. "It's just luck. I must have the wind in my favor or something. I'm not as spectacular as you, Ayame."

"The great improvement for sprinting is comparable to your persistent pessimism to despise your work. I hate it." Ayame folded her arms, disgusted with Yuki's attitude.

"I'm sorry." Yuki apologizes

"No, I'm sorry. It must be my discomfort for this place that my nerves win me over."

"It's true. So why did you meet me here? Usually, we would meet on the running track to train like every day. "

Now it was the sprinter's turn to look away. Whispering words he couldn't hear, the shame got the better of her.

"Ayame..."

"It was a plan of the rest of the team. They told me I could better understand a man's feelings if we were here together. But now, I want to disappear."

Of course, Ayame's curiosity for man's likes. As I am her only trusted guy friend, she always asked me things that I could not answer.

"I understand. You told the team to get help on that issue," Yuki replied calmly. "Although knowing your innocence, I pray that we will not be sent here with evil intentions," he whispered this last part so she wouldn't listen.

To shake off the feeling of nerve, Ayame patted her cheeks. "I have an idea to put aside this weird environment. Let's practice the three-legged race. We still need to perfect our technique, and the room is big enough to move in a straight line."

"Sure, if that makes you feel comfortable." Yuki must have guessed it. He would also suggest some exercise to calm Ayame's mind.

He tied Ayame's strap in her pocket between her left ankle and his right ankle. Both hugged each other to keep their balance, trying to ignore the tiny detail of how her big breasts were crushed at his side. Indeed, these constant touches made Yuki lose focus on Ayame's commands, causing him to lose balance while listening to how the strap broke.

In the first few seconds, Yuki appreciated falling into a soft pillow to avoid breaking his nose. However, when he saw that the pad had Ayame's name written on it, it added that it didn't have the shape of a traditional pillow. He understood the situation.

"Fuck!" Yuki screamed. He is on Ayame's breasts. And she looked super uncomfortable. She didn't even look at him.

"Don't move. Just stay like this," whispered Ayame, face thoroughly reddened. Still, Yuki tried to get up to end the discomfort, but her hands hugged my head, avoiding it.

"Mae... Yuki, please. Stay like this." As the seconds passed, that need to escape vanished, replaced by simply staying there. "Tell me, do guys like this? Do you like it?"

Yuki instinctively nodded, like a little boy in sorrow.

"It's strange. Now I want to be in this position for a long time. I felt intense disgust when others tried to touch me, but now that Yuki is touching me, I feel addictive tickling."

"So you feel those tickles too?"

"Yes..."

Without realizing it, my mischievous hand began to explore Ayame's body, almost to her butt. And in an action that arose from pure instinct, he slapped it slightly.

"Oh!" Ayame put her hands to her mouth, surprised she could scream in that tone.

Yuki realized he had overdone it. He got up to try to hide pathetically behind a heart-shaped pillow. Repeating a thousand apologies while wishing he got swallowed by the earth, that's when my shield was stripped of my arms. This was Yuki Maeda end.

Or not.

When something warm invaded his lips. Ayame was kissing Yuki, a clumsy kiss, obvious from being a first-timer.

"Yuki, you are a pervert. Like every boy." Ayame whispered to him with a small smile.

In the face of my silence, Yuki decided to continue speaking. "I never imagined that I would end up stating my feelings for you, but between the complexes of both, I will take it."

"Aren't you going to kill me?"

"Why would I kill the coach of my heart? According to the rest of the team, you and I are newbies in this love and fools who take our time. Still, if there's a guy I want to do all those boyfriend experiments with, it's with you."

"Ayame..." Let the actions speak, sticking her forehead against his to calm the revolutions in their hearts. A rare way to end up together for a couple of special people they would try to take it easy to enjoy every moment.

"Well, in exchange for that slap on my butt. I want to know the secret weapon of the boys that gives them so much power. It will be similar to a sword.

Although I'm sorry to destroy her innocence on this path, we will embark on it together. Ayame's purity is scarce today.