Kizuna Tomori

Every time I come here, I play the role of their 'ideal', right? Like some shared fantasy. Kizuna is the kind of girl who should have guys in the palm of her hand. I wonder if there is anything she ever wanted besides recognition and money.

"You finally arrive, Yu-kun. It's not nice to leave me waiting three minutes before our special date. You got lost or have another bootlicker following you?"

"Sorry, I'll try to prevent it from happening again, although I don't know why I should be worried some following me."

Kizuna folded her arms, annoyed. "Do I have to explain to you again? If someone in my fan club finds out I'm hanging out with you alone in this room, my reputation on social media will not only take a hit, but they could also slaughter you."

I shouldn't be surprised by Kizuna's followers being that extreme. There are crazy fans everywhere.

"Whatever," Kizuna started playing with her hair. "I'd rather avoid wasting my time talking about garbage like that. I just want to speak to Yu-kun and ask about his day, no matter how monotonous it is."

"I think it's a little strong to talk that way about people who admire you so much, Kizuna."

"Huh? As if I care about the feelings of hormonal men just looking to get me in bed. Most, with a smile of mine, are already about to cum. They are so pathetic."

"Still—"

Kizuna raised her hand to interrupt me. "I understand some have true feelings for me, and I must replenish them. Is just very difficult changing my mother's views about the world."

Yuki sighs, "at least you want to start changing those attitudes. That makes me happy. "

"Thanks to your density..."

"Excuse me?"

"That because of your density and stubbornness to be good with everyone made me rethink my actions" Kizuna looked as if she finally took something out of her chest. "Since I met Yu-kun when we were kids in our poor neighborhood, I think I did wrong in my actions following my mother's methods. Yu-kun was the only guy who rejected me countless times. Yet, you were also the only stubborn to make me open up to you before I sold my teammates... Thank goodness I didn't."

"Well, you were always with guys and proposed to them depending on their economic situation. I felt like you were just joking with me because I don't have such a financial position for your tastes."

"I would never joke about my feelings for you!"

There was a short silence. Maybe Kizuna...

Kizuna let out a scream of anger and threw herself on the bed in front of me.

"Yu-kun is so unbelievable! All situations were always to be with you, from shopping to the promise that you would help me find a loyal and sincere guy to open up to. Yu-kun, with his peanut brain, didn't understand he was the man of my dream I had been looking for."

Really... Me?

"I never think about it. Kizuna looks like someone outside my league to someone as ordinary as me. Having that position in your heart makes me happy."

"So why don't you take me now?"

What? Need to stop having dirty thoughts. For a moment, I thought that...

"Yes, I am giving you permission to claim my body. I want to do it with Yu-kun now."

I blushed to such a degree that my face must have looked like a tomato. "But what are you even saying?! You're going very fast!"

"I wish Yu-kun. But Yu-kun doesn't find me attractive?"

How she moved slowly to highlight her feminine attributes left me with no signal in my brain. No one could deny that Kizuna is perfect in the physical section. The dream of anyone is to have her as a girlfriend. I didn't even realize when my feet began to walk towards the bed.

"Of course, I find you attractive. You are the most beautiful girl I know. It's just that I don't want to take advantage of you."

"You are so good for this world... I think I'll have to take the lead if you're going to act so passively."

Kizuna pulled my arms and lay on the bed, leaving me motionless while her mouth went to my neck for some reason. At first, it was pain, but then I felt great and wanted it to continue. She looked me in the eye. She was above me, at her mercy.

Kizuna smiled playfully. "I leave you a hickey to mark you as my territory, and from your silly expression, I doubt you will complain."

"Kizuna..."

"This body is yours, Yu-kun. You can do what you want, only you. I will give you the privilege of marking me as you want. I want the only man valuable to me in this world to have my essence eternally. Let me genuinely love for the first time."

The idea of ending this situation vanished from my mind, I had it on me, and I could see her urgency for love. It is her way of proving to me, beyond her complicated attitude, that she loves me. I would let myself be carried away as far as my feelings can endure this first time, take his hand and let him lie to me. After all, it's my turn.