Just Set Up The Chairs

Mordecai: Agh, you see the chairs?

Rigby: Even better...

Mordecai: What do you mea-- (gasp) (The two see arcade games all set up in a line.)

Rigby: It's like old school heaven!

Mordecai: Yeah, look at these things! Ball of Yarn, Lemonade Stand, Hats 4 Sale, Clap Like This, Candle Maker, Deli Dude, Staring Contest?!?! Why are these even here?!

Rigby: Who cares? Let's play! (Mordecai grabs his head)

Mordecai: No dude. Dude, no. You want Benson to think we're slackers forever?

Rigby: I don't know. Do you want to be boring forever?

Mordecai: Not cool dude.

Rigby: Whatever, I'm taking my break. (Rigby starts game and idiotically smashes his fist against the buttons.)

(Mordecai Punches Rigby)

Mordecai: NO YOU'RE NOT. Dude, lets just find those chairs, set them up, so we can get it over with.

Rigby: Fine. Geez, you're no fun, man.

(A few minutes later, the duo find the extra chairs and get 12 to add up to the 50 needed)

Rigby: Finally.

(Benson arrives 5 minutes later)

Benson: Wow, you two. You actually did your task without slacking off. Ok, a deals a deal, you won't have to set up the chairs next time.

Both: OHHHHHH, NOT SETTING UP THE CHAIRS NEXT TIME. NOT SETTING UP THE CHAIRS NEXT TIME. UHH.

Rigby: Alright dude, let's check those games out now.

(They proceed to play each video game, but not Destroyer of worlds)

Next Chapter: Under The Hood