Best Burger In the World

For my first chapter, I'm doing an episode I hated the most because benson was being a jackass.

Benson: Did I say you two could stop working? GET IN THE CART.
(Benson drives M&R to Skips' garage)
Benson: You still need to clean Skips' garage. There's a bunch of Pops' weird stuff in there that needs to go into storage. When you're done, you can have burgers, deal?
Mordecai: But we finished everything else, can we take our lunch break now, please?
Benson: Sorry, but you know the rules, no work, no burgers, NOW CLEAN SKIPS GARAGE RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE BOTH FIRED!!!!
Rigby: Wait a minute Benson, you can't do that.
Benson: Can't do WHAT?!?!
Rigby: You can't deny us our right to a lunch break.
Benson: What do you mean Rigby?
Rigby: We got every other job you gave us to do done, AND we didn't slack off once. So we deserve a lunch break.
Benson: Uh......
Mordecai: He's right, Benson. But if you want to be that way, maybe me and Rigby should give Mr. Maelard a call and see what he has to say about it.
Rigby: Good idea, Mordecai. I'm sure he'd love to hear about his manager denying employees the right to a lunch break. He might not just yell at you this time, he might even demote you again, maybe fire you.
Mordecai: So, what's it going to be, Benson?
(Benson knows this is a battle he won't win, so he gives in)
Benson:(sighs) Fine. Go get your burgers, then get back to work. And if I catch you two slacking off afterward-
Both: We know, we'll be fired.
(Benson drives away)
Mordecai: I can't believe that worked dude.
Rigby: Me neither, now let's go get these burgers before Benson changes his mind.

(Mordecai and Rigby go to the Grill 'Em Up truck and get their Ulti-Meatums then finish clearing out Skips' garage.)

Next Chapter: The Power